Not that hard to work out.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    um no its called being unfaithful..

marilyn-monroe-sad.gif
  • MissKais0912
    Options
    this page is effed. you all think flirting with other people and hitting on them being MARRIED or in a relationship is normal? wow.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Flirting on a chat board is not "unfaithful". Flirting is part of being a human being.

Yes. I might flirt back if someone's being playful, but I will NEVER even consider cheating on my husband.

Agreed, and most would understand that. It's nature to flirt. It's not cheating, and it's not a bad thing. It's actually good for an already healthy relationship.

If flirting on an internet site bothers someone, they probably aren't in a healthy relationship to begin with.
  • alisha_1983
    alisha_1983 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Same reason people flirt/cheat on every other site in existence. It's easy, convenient, and maybe they'll have a lesse chance of being caught on a site like this if their partner isn't on here.
    (I'm not making excuses for the behavior, I'm just explaining why)
    i agree. i cant stand it. married people flirt with me and hit on me and i wish i could slap them.

And we wish we could slap u for being so naive in believing that just bc someone flirts, they are automatically unfaithful... Geez, Grow up! If it offends u so badly, leave!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Both my husband and boyfriend are ok with me flirting on here. But the chick I'm banging, well she's a bit possessive.
  • ForumSamurai
    Options
    this page is effed. you all think flirting with other people and hitting on them being MARRIED or in a relationship is normal? wow.
    This page is effed? So... it's in a relationship, and can't flirt with other pages?

Boom.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    popcorn-o.gif

Awesome!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Same reason people flirt/cheat on every other site in existence. It's easy, convenient, and maybe they'll have a lesse chance of being caught on a site like this if their partner isn't on here.
    i agree. i cant stand it. married people flirt with me and hit on me and i wish i could slap them.

And we wish we could slap u for being so naive in believing that just bc someone flirts, they are automatically unfaithful... Geez, Grow up! If it offends u so badly, leave!

Oh snap...it's about to be a girl fight!
  • alisha_1983
    alisha_1983 Posts: 507 Member
    Options

• emtbabe543
    emtbabe543 Posts: 162
    Options
    Both my husband and boyfriend are ok with me flirting on here. But the chick I'm banging, well she's a bit possessive.

you rock babe-friend me lol!
  • taycheese
    taycheese Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    would bang.
    i would also bang you
    and everyone above you
  • wineplease
    wineplease Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Don't make sweeping statements. I do not think it's normal, and I know online flirting has ruined many relationships in real life. If someone flirts with you and you see he's married, call him on it. He'll probably leave you alone after that.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I'm married.
    I flirt.
    I mean nothing by it.
    Why not mind your own business and not worry about anyone else?
  • ForumSamurai
    Options
    Hooooow youuuuuu dooooin'
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options

I'm curious what you are considering flirting and being hit on? If someone is asking for you phone number or trying to talk to you in private about who knows what, then I can understand your point.

If it's just harmless comments on forum threads, you need to grow up a bit.
  • emtbabe543
    Options
    [/quote]

second this in every way!
  • TitzMcGeez
    TitzMcGeez Posts: 104
    Options

you might need to just grow up a little bit and let sh1t roll down hill....

if you aren't doing it, or interested in having people do it to you, go somewhere else or BLOCK the offender...

jeeeeeze..
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    would bang.
    i would also bang you
    and everyone above you
    You're making me nervous....and sweaty.
  • emtbabe543
    Options
    would bang.