exercise

Options
2»

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry OP, I forgot about your question :flushed:

The one and only exercise I do is walking, and a lot of it. Yesterday I walked 26,662 steps or 22 kms.
    As long as you're moving and burning calories, your doing well xx
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options

The one and only exercise I do is walking, and a lot of it. Yesterday I walked 26,662 steps or 22 kms.

Thnks so much for your support!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Weight loss will come from a caloric deficit. Any exercise you add will help the deficit, but more importantly, it's good for your health :smile:
  • Christine_72
    Options

Thnks so much for your support!

I hope I didn't offend you. Anyone who gets off their butt and exercises, no matter what they look like deserves respect!
    Your choice of words was funny, is all.

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,826 Member
    Options

And that Christine was a HALF MARATHON!
  • Christine_72
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »

And that Christine was a HALF MARATHON!

Woohooo :bigsmile: It was my highest day yet. The weather was perfect for a change, and I just felt like walking.

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    No scale at all

Buy a digital food scale and weigh all of your solid foods on it. Measure all of your caloric liquids. Log them daily, and stick to a calorie deficit. This is how you lose weight. Exercise is for fitness, and will help to add some calories to your deficit, but the calorie deficit is the key to weight loss.

also read the first post in this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1235566-so-you-re-new-here
  • camelgirlmn
    camelgirlmn Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My problem is the motivation to get up n actually do it. Then of course the eating I'm always hungry n don't no y