Replies

• emodavis
    emodavis Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    5'6" 205
  • Carlenemarie34
    Carlenemarie34 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 237. I'm wanting to lose around 100 lbs.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    5'8, 222
  • ldevr
    ldevr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'7" 243... Most ever in my life. Need some friends to help motivate me to get back to healthy size!
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    5'6" and currently sitting around ~220 (but currently pregnant). Highest weight was about 282, lowest weight was about 211. I hope to get back to losing weight eventually after pregnancy and I love seeing updates from people!
  • lavrn03
    lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    5'7.5"
    39yrs old
    SW:230- 6/14
    CW:178
    GW:160

Last year I wore size 20 pants and 2X shifts. Now I can fit in 12/14 pants and large shirts. I feel good in my clothes now.
    Healthy BMI is <160 for our height so that's were I want to be. I can't imagine being any less then that.
    I've been doing MFP since last August. Lost 50lbs. Slow and steady! I know I will never see over 200 again!!
    I just started maintance for awhile to take a break before I tackle the last 18lbs. I work out 5-6 x a week, including 3 days of strength training. I eat at least 1800/day to 2200.

Add me if you want :-)

Biggest advice-- take each 10lb weightloss at a time and celebrate it. It all adds up.
  • Lodiedodie
    Lodiedodie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 237. I'm wanting to lose around 100 lbs.
    Same here, I only want to lose
    70 pounds
  • MsRuffBuffNStuff
    MsRuffBuffNStuff Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Just stopped by to say hi! A year ago I was 250 pounds. I'm only 5'4 though... so you're all better off than I was! :-) Good luck with all your goals. You can do it!
  • MsTurboSquid
    MsTurboSquid Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5'6" 260lbs
  • anlorbourgois
    anlorbourgois Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    sarieth05 wrote: »
    5'6" and currently sitting around ~220 (but currently pregnant). Highest weight was about 282, lowest weight was about 211. I hope to get back to losing weight eventually after pregnancy and I love seeing updates from people!

Hello! Pregnant too!
  • Isilya
    Isilya Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    5'7" 273 lbs
  • thegreatmd
    thegreatmd Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    5'9, 291. And yes, that 1 is important! How the hell did I get here? The years ago I was at 220!! Nice to see some people who aren't just trying to lose 5lbs.
  • tiankap22
    tiankap22 Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hello there Amazing people! My name is Tianka. Just started MFP. I did WW in the past and it worked really well. I feel really good about this new journey! Would love to help others and work together to reach our goals! "All things change when we do" - Caroline Myss

5'4
    SW: 239

I want to lose 30lbs before 2016
    Let's help each other!
  • kathryntyne74
    kathryntyne74 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 5'5, 235, which sounds a hell of a lot less frightening than it does in the English measurements I'm used to because the number means so little to me. The sore joints and waddling like a duck are bad though. I want to lose four stone (which is 56lb) for a family wedding in a bit over a year. I lost 98lb with WW and then they changed the system and the leader and I just dropped out and went hell for leather at the pizza. I set my calorie intake goal to my basal metabolic rate (currently 1742) and have a miband set to 10000 steps a day, so I ought to lose a pound a week which would be perfect. Could use some help sticking to it!
  • oletanaomi
    oletanaomi Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and 173 and I'm looking to lose about 30lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • yecatsmn
    yecatsmn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    5'9 and currently 233. End goal is 180 lbs. Anyone can add me!
  • JennyV2013
    JennyV2013 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    sarieth05 wrote: »

Hello! Pregnant too!

Pregnant here too:)
  • teacherbowden
    teacherbowden Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am just starting MFP. I am at 242 right now and trying to get pregnant for the second time. My goal is to lose weight so I can have a healthy pregnancy; my weight has never been this high, I gained it all during my last pregnancy and never lost anything after. My son is 22 months and now we want another so I have to buckle down and try to lose. I am trying MFP and going to a gym. Please add me if you can give some encouragement.
    5'9 SW 242. GW 165
  • wicktorc
    wicktorc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking for some motivational friends as well. I'm currently 5'10 and 238 lbs - I've dropped 21 lbs since starting MFP combined with Pacer. My highest weight was about 265 lbs a few months ago, and I never want to feel the way I felt at that weight again.

I have one friend on MFP, so anyone who would like to add me is welcome to.
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi all, 5' 4 1/2" current weight 203.8, starting weight 227 (heaviest I've ever been!), goal weight 175. Been on MFP since November 2014 and have lost 23 pounds so far. I'm 48 so I'm a little older than some of you.
    I log every day even if I've done horribly. It does get easier every day. Mornings don't feel complete until I log into MFP. Feel free to add me :)