Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for MFP friends around the same weight

looking to be friends with women around the same weight and height im 5'8 230

Replies

• emodavis
    emodavis Posts: 44 Member
    5'6" 205
  • Carlenemarie34
    Carlenemarie34 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm 5'8" and 237. I'm wanting to lose around 100 lbs.
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    5'8, 222
  • ldevr
    ldevr Posts: 7 Member
    5'7" 243... Most ever in my life. Need some friends to help motivate me to get back to healthy size!
  • sarieth05
    sarieth05 Posts: 313 Member
    5'6" and currently sitting around ~220 (but currently pregnant). Highest weight was about 282, lowest weight was about 211. I hope to get back to losing weight eventually after pregnancy and I love seeing updates from people!
  • lavrn03
    lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
    5'7.5"
    39yrs old
    SW:230- 6/14
    CW:178
    GW:160

Last year I wore size 20 pants and 2X shifts. Now I can fit in 12/14 pants and large shirts. I feel good in my clothes now.
    Healthy BMI is <160 for our height so that's were I want to be. I can't imagine being any less then that.
    I've been doing MFP since last August. Lost 50lbs. Slow and steady! I know I will never see over 200 again!!
    I just started maintance for awhile to take a break before I tackle the last 18lbs. I work out 5-6 x a week, including 3 days of strength training. I eat at least 1800/day to 2200.

Add me if you want :-)

Biggest advice-- take each 10lb weightloss at a time and celebrate it. It all adds up.
  • Lodiedodie
    Lodiedodie Posts: 7 Member
    I'm 5'8" and 237. I'm wanting to lose around 100 lbs.
    Same here, I only want to lose
    70 pounds
  • MsRuffBuffNStuff
    MsRuffBuffNStuff Posts: 363 Member
    Just stopped by to say hi! A year ago I was 250 pounds. I'm only 5'4 though... so you're all better off than I was! :-) Good luck with all your goals. You can do it!
  • MsTurboSquid
    MsTurboSquid Posts: 8 Member
    5'6" 260lbs
  • anlorbourgois
    anlorbourgois Posts: 1 Member
    sarieth05 wrote: »
    5'6" and currently sitting around ~220 (but currently pregnant). Highest weight was about 282, lowest weight was about 211. I hope to get back to losing weight eventually after pregnancy and I love seeing updates from people!

Hello! Pregnant too!
  • Isilya
    Isilya Posts: 4 Member
    5'7" 273 lbs
  • thegreatmd
    thegreatmd Posts: 30 Member
    5'9, 291. And yes, that 1 is important! How the hell did I get here? The years ago I was at 220!! Nice to see some people who aren't just trying to lose 5lbs.
  • tiankap22
    tiankap22 Posts: 3 Member
    edited July 2015
    Hello there Amazing people! My name is Tianka. Just started MFP. I did WW in the past and it worked really well. I feel really good about this new journey! Would love to help others and work together to reach our goals! "All things change when we do" - Caroline Myss

5'4
    SW: 239

I want to lose 30lbs before 2016
    Let's help each other!
  • kathryntyne74
    kathryntyne74 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi there, I'm 5'5, 235, which sounds a hell of a lot less frightening than it does in the English measurements I'm used to because the number means so little to me. The sore joints and waddling like a duck are bad though. I want to lose four stone (which is 56lb) for a family wedding in a bit over a year. I lost 98lb with WW and then they changed the system and the leader and I just dropped out and went hell for leather at the pizza. I set my calorie intake goal to my basal metabolic rate (currently 1742) and have a miband set to 10000 steps a day, so I ought to lose a pound a week which would be perfect. Could use some help sticking to it!
  • oletanaomi
    oletanaomi Posts: 13 Member
    I'm 5'9 and 173 and I'm looking to lose about 30lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • yecatsmn
    yecatsmn Posts: 54 Member
    5'9 and currently 233. End goal is 180 lbs. Anyone can add me!
  • JennyV2013
    JennyV2013 Posts: 37 Member
    sarieth05 wrote: »

Hello! Pregnant too!

Pregnant here too:)
  • teacherbowden
    teacherbowden Posts: 8 Member
    I am just starting MFP. I am at 242 right now and trying to get pregnant for the second time. My goal is to lose weight so I can have a healthy pregnancy; my weight has never been this high, I gained it all during my last pregnancy and never lost anything after. My son is 22 months and now we want another so I have to buckle down and try to lose. I am trying MFP and going to a gym. Please add me if you can give some encouragement.
    5'9 SW 242. GW 165
  • wicktorc
    wicktorc Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I am looking for some motivational friends as well. I'm currently 5'10 and 238 lbs - I've dropped 21 lbs since starting MFP combined with Pacer. My highest weight was about 265 lbs a few months ago, and I never want to feel the way I felt at that weight again.

I have one friend on MFP, so anyone who would like to add me is welcome to.
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Hi all, 5' 4 1/2" current weight 203.8, starting weight 227 (heaviest I've ever been!), goal weight 175. Been on MFP since November 2014 and have lost 23 pounds so far. I'm 48 so I'm a little older than some of you.
    I log every day even if I've done horribly. It does get easier every day. Mornings don't feel complete until I log into MFP. Feel free to add me :)