Setting up your diary in the morning for the whole day

Options
13»

Replies

• Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I pre-log my meals most days and then work my snacks around what I have left. It also works great when I know I'll be saving my calories for something later on in the day, like my post-Ultimate Frisbee Blizzard ;) 10lbs down and 20 or so to go!
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    unless we go out to eat i pre log everyday i decide what im making for dinner in am. i dont want to spend throughout the day logging. Plus i feel accomplished and i like have a plan.
  • elkhunter7x6
    elkhunter7x6 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    I do this as well, except I do it the night before - everything is logged except for dinner which I decide once I get home from work.

This is how I do it as well.

• generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I prelog too. I like seeing the numbers and knowing that it's planned out but still flexible if something happens (like someone eats my lunch again -_-)

Anyone can feel free to add me- I'm definitely looking for more active friends :)
  • petitehealth
    petitehealth Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Now that I am trying to manage my macros as well I have started pre-logging the day before (or a couple days) in advance. This makes a huge difference and helps me stay on track more often (I'm not perfect).

Looking for weight loss support ~ Feel free to add me (anyone) Thank you.
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I prelog 3 days in advance and always save 200-300 calories per day for unforeseen snacks / glasses of wine with friends. Works great for me!
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I prelog most days to have a basis and still have flexibility through out the day. You can add me, my diary can be kind of repetitive though
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I prelog all of my days. Sometimes things change and I may have to edit, but life happens.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    I prelog all of my days. Sometimes things change and I may have to edit, but life happens.

yeps simple :)