Mini success

Options
m7mdth
m7mdth Posts: 46 Member
During the last months I lost around 10 kilos or 22 pounds .. I celebrated it by eating chicken wings which I decided not to have until losing 10 kilos(22 lbs) ..

how is you diet going on?

Replies

• Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Well done and congratulations on your loss :)
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    How fantastic
  • m7mdth
    Options
    Well done and congratulations on your loss :)

Thanks
  • m7mdth
    Options
    How fantastic

Thank U ☆
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    m7mdth wrote: »
    How fantastic

Thank U ☆

• flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I saw my nutritionist today and was a bit disappointed at only a 3 lb. loss (about 3 weeks). However, I bought two new workout shirts last week and was dumbfounded to find that I have gone from a size 3X to a 26-28. Weight loss or not, that was AWESOME!
  • tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Be sure to reward youself with something other than food - new clothes, new XBox game, etc. Everybody is different but I find that buying good quality clothes makes you feel better after you lose weight. Combined with a sharp haircut, you'll look and feel like a different person, especially if you've lost 10kgs.
  • m7mdth
    Options
    I saw my nutritionist today and was a bit disappointed at only a 3 lb. loss (about 3 weeks). However, I bought two new workout shirts last week and was dumbfounded to find that I have gone from a size 3X to a 26-28. Weight loss or not, that was AWESOME!

That's awesome
    Congrats ☆
  • m7mdth
    Options
    tomnev1 wrote: »
    Be sure to reward youself with something other than food - new clothes, new XBox game, etc. Everybody is different but I find that buying good quality clothes makes you feel better after you lose weight. Combined with a sharp haircut, you'll look and feel like a different person, especially if you've lost 10kgs.

So, what will you reward yourself with after reaching your goal?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!