Ensure Plus works!

Options
124»

Replies

• CancerSurvivor2014
    CancerSurvivor2014 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    They are helpful to elderly and people with swallowing problems.
    Going through cancer treatments Boost and ensure kept me alive. I am not a big fan of the taste but I can honestly say they helped save my life. That being said I hope it is a lonnnnnnng time before I ever have to drink one again.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    These ingredients are horrifying. :s

Water, Corn Maltodextrin, Sugar, Milk Protein Concentrate, Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali). Less than 0.5% of the Following: Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Salt, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, Ferric Phosphate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenate, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin, Phylloquinone, and Vitamin D3.

Can you pronounce those ingredients?

If I wasn't allowed to eat what I couldn't pronounce, I'd miss out on so much tasty Croatian food...