Shiny, happy, people who are NOT offended...

Options
124»

Replies

• bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options
    tumblr_lt4djiyO7k1qbymhco1_r4_250.gif

Hilarious....couldn't remember the song....playing it now, watching this^^. LOL

lol did you watch the you tube video of him Will smith, Jaden Smith and Jazzy Jeff doing this a couple of weeks ago on a british talk show?

LOL Not yet, but I'm on YouTube looking for that video right now because I gotta see it!!! :-) LOL

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmAWetZhNAI

it was on the Graham Norton Show
  • tryclyn
    tryclyn Posts: 2,414 Member
    Options
    You just reminded me that I have an episode of Defiance to watch on my DVR. Thank you!
  • lilbrowngirlsj
    lilbrowngirlsj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    (Chair-dancing & smiling) AW YEAH!!!!
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lt4djiyO7k1qbymhco1_r4_250.gif

This! Earworms make me happy! :happy: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • mizgiet
    mizgiet Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    (Chair-dancing & smiling) AW YEAH!!!!

YEAHHHHH That's the spirit!!!! :-) Joins in on the chair-dancing! LOL
  • mizgiet
    Options
    That's Peter Buck, guitar player and cowriter of REM, in my photo with me last year--

Omg wow!!! That is such a cool pic!!! :-)
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Great song! Feel like I haven't heard it in ages :)
  • Kacey11312
    Kacey11312 Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm not an REM fan but this thread made me happy :) I like seeing nothing but positive comments! (Except for maybe that communist china one...) *cough* YAY! For happy people! :laugh:
  • kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    eYx8O.jpg
  • mizgiet
    Options
    eYx8O.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA :-) Ok now that is one HAPPY CAT!!!! LOL
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    For happy, positive people only!!! lol :-) By the way, I love Shiny, Happy, People... I think I'll go listen to it now. YAAAAAAY for R.E.M. :-)

HaHa...thanks! Had to pull it up on Spodify and then listened to Orange Crush, Losing my Religion, etc etc.
  • mizgiet
    Options
    For happy, positive people only!!! lol :-) By the way, I love Shiny, Happy, People... I think I'll go listen to it now. YAAAAAAY for R.E.M. :-)

HaHa...thanks! Had to pull it up on Spodify and then listened to Orange Crush, Losing my Religion, etc etc.

Yeah we had to reach WAY back for these!! i can't believe so many years have passed so quickly.... I think my happiness is fading a little just thinking about it. *sigh* :-) lol JUST KIDDING!!!

tumblr_molrtaqVhN1swrjefo1_400.gif