30 daya shred

Options

Replies

• twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Day 6 level 2 done! I can see a whole new body taking shape!
  • jlbrown1985
    jlbrown1985 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Day 6 level 2 done!
  • fuelednfit
    fuelednfit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    D3 L2 done. I feel stronger.
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    revertt2d wrote: »
    D3 L2 done. I feel stronger.
    Day 7 level 2! And me too. I could do the squats and eye level raises with some ease today, versus day 2 and I felt like my arms were going to fall off!!
  • ceren23
    ceren23 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone great job all of you!! I get so motivated when i read all about your progress. But this 30 Days shred is really hard for me. I tried to start 3 times and each time I had to stop before the tenth minute. I go to zumba twice a week so I just assumed I was not in a bad shape, I never run out of air doing Zumba. Do you have any suggestions for me? Should I just accept it is too hard and move on to something else or should i just suck it up and it will get easier? (Sorry for being a combo breaker in all your success stories :) )
  • jlbrown1985
    Options
    Day 7 Level 2 Done!
  • fuelednfit
    fuelednfit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    @ceren23 I tried many years ago and it was very hard and I quit. I would recommend you keep trying even if you have to take rest days in between and even if you pause during the workout. You will progress and eventually be able to do it completely in 30 days. Build up the strength to do it by doing it at your own pace
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    ceren23 wrote: »
    Hi everyone great job all of you!! I get so motivated when i read all about your progress. But this 30 Days shred is really hard for me. I tried to start 3 times and each time I had to stop before the tenth minute. I go to zumba twice a week so I just assumed I was not in a bad shape, I never run out of air doing Zumba. Do you have any suggestions for me? Should I just accept it is too hard and move on to something else or should i just suck it up and it will get easier? (Sorry for being a combo breaker in all your success stories :) )

First time I tried (3 years ago) I couldn't pass the first set of jump rope. And I suck it up and kept trying. Gosh i couldn't do more than 3 push up and I'm sure I was doing them wrong, I hated Jillian's voice and it was so frustrating, but I kept trying because It meant I was so out of shape.

You should definitely keep trying! The best feeling is not watching the scale go down, but knowing you couldn't do 5 mins and eventually you will be able to do the 3 levels one after the other one!

I'm looking foward to that feeling again. And I love Jillian.
  • jlbrown1985
    Options
    @ceren23 I completed Jillians 30 Day Beginner Shred first. You could give that a try and build up to doing the 30 Day Shred. Definitely don't quit! It may be hard now but it will get easier as you get stronger!
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    I started with The Biggest Loser Cardio Max before I started the 30DS. Maybe that will help? I just had twins in January, and I was very very out of shape. Now I am almost done with level 2 and can't wait to go to 3.
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Day 8 level 2 done! Tomorrow is my off day. Then hit it again Monday!
  • wildestian
    wildestian Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Guys!!! My first weight in after 10 days of Jillian and MFP: 1 kgr under.
    I know it's mostly water weight but still I'm so excited :smiley:
    Too bad I didn't take measurements.
    Can't wait for level 2
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 9 level 1 completed this morning. Last day at level 1 tomorrow and I am ready for the change. :)
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    wildestian wrote: »
    Guys!!! My first weight in after 10 days of Jillian and MFP: 1 kgr under.
    I know it's mostly water weight but still I'm so excited :smiley:
    Too bad I didn't take measurements.
    Can't wait for level 2

What a great victory! That's really great!
    I wish I had taken measurements too.
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Day 9 30DS level 2 done!
  • louiseyates1
    louiseyates1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 2 done! Feeling the burn..
  • jlbrown1985
    Options
    Day 8 Level 2 done Sat 8/8
    Day 9 Level 2 done this A.M.
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Day 8 Level 2 done Sat 8/8
    Day 9 Level 2 done this morning.
    Aren't you ready for a change? I am! I wonder what level 3 holds in store for us?
  • shadland2014
    shadland2014 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Took the weekend off and then came back and did Day 2 Level 2 this morning. Walking into those press ups makes me want to cry but I already feel so much better in myself.
  • twinjamom6
    Options
    Took the weekend off and then came back and did Day 2 Level 2 this morning. Walking into those press ups makes me want to cry but I already feel so much better in myself.

Way to go! It was the chair squat v fly raises that killed me.