lose weight

Options
How lose weight I weigh 137 lbs. I wear size 3 in jeans I am 5 ft 9. My goal weight 125 how can I lose 1 pants size.

Replies

• BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    125lbs for somebody of 5ft 9 is underweight.

You are at a healthy weight range so a couple of pounds is maybe ok. But 125 is to low.

but eat less than you burn and you lose weight, It will be very slow because you are already at a healthy weight range.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Wow, sounds like you're at an ideal weight already. Have you thought about a recomp?
  • BWBTrish
    Options
    sorry no FR or pm's i dont feel i can support what you want..wish you gl :)
  • butternut234
    butternut234 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    No haven't tht thought recomp.
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options

You are at a healthy weight range so a couple of pounds is maybe ok. But 125 is to low.

but eat less than you burn and you lose weight, It will be very slow because you are already at a healthy weight range.

125 is NOT underweight for 5'9. It is still considered a normal weight.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Size three in jeans? 5'9"?
  • BWBTrish
    Options
    Stop sending pm's i wont help you.
  • butternut234
    Options
    Yes 5 ft 9 wearing size 3 in jeans
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    MoiAussi93 wrote: »

125 is NOT underweight for 5'9. It is still considered a normal weight.

or OP can upload a picture so we can see what OP doesn't?
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Enter your info into the MFP and then follow the instructions.
  • butternut234
    Options
    Huh mfp
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Buttercup, at 125 lbs your BMI would be 18.4. A normal BMI is 18-24.9. So you would not be underweight. Most folks on here are heavier than you so you may not get a whole lot of empathy because we can't relate. Go for your goals and talk with your doctor about your best health.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Did you just post on another thread that 1000 calories is your high daily intake with it more like 6-800? You don't need to be asking how to lose more weight until you address this, you are dangerously undereating.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    cbelc2 wrote: »
    Buttercup, at 125 lbs your BMI would be 18.4. A normal BMI is 18-24.9. So you would not be underweight. Most folks on here are heavier than you so you may not get a whole lot of empathy because we can't relate. Go for your goals and talk with your doctor about your best health.

I thought healthy BMI was between 18.5-24.9, which would make her goal weight be in the "underweight" range.

To the OP, I really suggest working on recomping to see if that will give you the results you want while roughly maintaining your weight.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Did you just post on another thread that 1000 calories is your high daily intake with it more like 6-800? You don't need to be asking how to lose more weight until you address this, you are dangerously undereating.

I was just about to post exactly the same thing
  • butternut234
    Options
    Manly eat chicken, vegetables, and fruit.
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Manly eat chicken, vegetables, and fruit.

Only 600 calories worth though.
  • butternut234
    Options
    I get more 600 calories I watch limited I manly exercise. I exercise because love handles. I been tried get rid love handles when I was younger had probably. I wish love handles disappear but it don't disappear
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    I get more 600 calories I watch limited I manly exercise. I exercise because love handles. I been tried get rid love handles when I was younger had probably. I wish love handles disappear but it don't disappear

You said in another thread that you lost 45lbs in 3 months eating 6-800 calories a day. That is in no way healthy