lose weight

Options

Replies

• hrtchoco
    hrtchoco Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Not everyone can get in a size 1 or size 0 (especially at your height), it depends on your bone structure.

And I agree with everyone that suggested body recomp.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    You look very slender and you're not eating enough. Look at the recomp thread linked above and eat a lot more although in all honesty I think you're seeing something that isn't really there.
  • butternut234
    butternut234 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Okay. It is healthy because eating three meals day and getting fruit in vegetable in . I get three meals with low calories foods
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    No, it's not healthy. Your body needs a minimum amount of calories just to carry out normal bodily functions, like keeping your heart beating, your gut digesting, your brain thinking. You need to eat more because of science, not because you think what you're eating is healthy. Your body has minimum needs.
  • butternut234
    Options
    I know body need 1000 to 1200 intake
  • hrtchoco
    hrtchoco Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Okay. It is healthy because eating three meals day and getting fruit in vegetable in . I get three meals with low calories foods

I was able to go from 115 to 108lbs eating 1200-1300 cal. Let me tell you how thin I looked...oh wait, I looked pretty much the same because I didn't lift and lost muscle.

Not saying it will happen to you, but that's what happened to me. If you must lose weight, make sure you lift and get your protein in.
  • butternut234
    Options
    When I boost metabolism weight came off. I can't slow metabolism down I get enough food still lose weight
  • butternut234
    Options
    Have never had muscle it wouldnt build up.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I know body need 1000 to 1200 intake

OP you need to stop trying to justify that you know nutrition. When the last physical you had?
  • GetThatRunnersHigh
    GetThatRunnersHigh Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    If it's a leaner look you're after, I second recomp.

If it's a certain clothing size you're after, I recommend switching to women's (even numbers) instead of junior's (odd numbers). Junior's have much less defined bust/waist/hip ratios.

If it's an arbitrary number you're looking for on the scale, please step back and re-evaluate your goals or maybe even talk to a therapist.
  • butternut234
    Options
    1 week ago had physical
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    OP take a look at some BMI charts since say you have no muscle. BMI is something you can use as a weight goal.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    1 week ago had physical

And you told your doctor you like to lose more weight?

If yes what did they say?
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Have never had muscle it wouldnt build up.

when you dont eat it never will no.
    Muscles need food/nutritions to grow.

• beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    I get more 600 calories I watch limited I manly exercise. I exercise because love handles. I been tried get rid love handles when I was younger had probably. I wish love handles disappear but it don't disappear

You talk about when you were younger. Dear, you are only a baby now when considering a life expectancy of 70 years or more.

I fear you have an unhealthy vision of what you should be doing. Outward appearance won't get you far, but good health will get you to a ripe old age. Treat you body like it must last the rest of your life, because it does.

MFP is an abbreviation for MyFitnessPal which is this program. Enter all the information accurately and honestly, and then stay with the recommended calories.
  • butternut234
    Options
    When I was 170 lbs i workout no muscle build up. Since lost the weight and put protein in. Workout lot no muscle would never build up.
  • qb63
    qb63 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Anyone else thinking "troll"?
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    When I was 170 lbs i workout no muscle build up. Since lost the weight and put protein in. Workout lot no muscle would never build up.

I don't think you know how to build muscle so tell me how to build muscle mass?
  • butternut234
    Options
    I am not troll. Dam
  • butternut234
    Options
    Nt explaining anymore