Hit a mini-goal ... so close to my FINAL goal!

Options

Replies

• candacedicks
    candacedicks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! great job I'm sure you will meet that final goal
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    You are such a BEAUTIFUL woman, wow!!

Congrats on all of the success so far! You look healthy, radiant and full of life :smile:. You must feel pretty flippin' fantastic!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    what a great piece of inspiration to start my morning with :)
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Great job:smile:
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Wow you look fabulous. :)
  • ashleysuperfly
    ashleysuperfly Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks :-) I do mainly cardio about 5 days a week and try to do some strength training 2 times a week, at least. I'm not as good with strength so I'm getting a couple of sessions with a trainer to show me what I need to do to accomplish the rest of my goals!
    Great Job. You look amazing :)
    What is your workou routine?
  • ashleysuperfly
    Options
    Thank you!! I do...I feel way better waking up each morning knowing I've done something really good for myself and that I continue to. And it doesn't hurt that I like getting dressed and fixing myself up now :-)
    You are such a BEAUTIFUL woman, wow!!

Congrats on all of the success so far! You look healthy, radiant and full of life :smile:. You must feel pretty flippin' fantastic!
  • ashleysuperfly
    Options
    This made my day!! If I can be any kind of inspiration to at least one person, I'm happy. :-)
    what a great piece of inspiration to start my morning with :)
  • markbolch
    markbolch Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW you look so radiant.. What a change and from your pictures its obvious you feel awesome.. I’m certain you are noticing you must be turning a lot of heads !!! Great Job !!
  • BeautifulByChoice
    Options
    Congrats!! You look AMAZING!
  • katiekate58
    Options
    You look great! Good job!

The next 30 will be even more gratifying!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Your fun spirit shows through in the before and after pictures. You were lovely then..but your face now.. Wow! and you look so beautiful and happy. Keep it up.. you look amazing.
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • beekay70
    beekay70 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Great job. BTW, my daughter is a student at TTU. Guns up!
  • michnjoe
    michnjoe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • bellabug84
    Options
    I love love love the picutre of you with the hand weight! It really does put the amount of extra weight we carry around into perspective!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Congratulations on achieving a goal! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • gensteele1
    gensteele1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look phenomenal! I have lost 60lbs since giving birth to my son 16 months ago and I can't imagine how I carried all that weight around. A little bit of determination is all we need to get through the rough patches.

Congrats again!
  • ashleyplus3
    ashleyplus3 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! You should be so proud.

By the way - I was born and raised in Midland, TX (haven't lived there in a long time though) and my name is Ashley as well!! AND I wanted to be a teacher before I had kids of my own! :smile:
  • R55T
    R55T Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Congratulations on your weight loss.
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!