Eating the same thing everyday

Options
124»

Replies

• _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    It works well for me to eat within a rotation. For breakfast during the week I either have a smoothie or scrambled eggs, mid-morning snack is fruit and protein or some type of leftover, etc. It helps me stay focused. On the weekends I eat more variety but try and stick to healthier options. My dinners are always different, however.
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    It's VERY easy to become malnourished. After a certain amount of time it will become IMPOSSIBLE to stick to it because your brain will do everything to force you to eat different. The problem with strict diets/unhealthy diets is that they are literally impossible

Strong first post, from someone who hasn't lost a pound yet. :bigsmile:

I eat the same breakfast/lunch most weekdays, and I'm fine with it. It takes out a lot of the guesswork, and it's filled with enough fruits and vegetables becoming "malnourished" isn't an issue. Nights and weekends, I vary things.

LOL, I was thinking the same!

I have the staples and rotate between them... which really means I am eating the same things everyday!
    If it isn't broke, don't try to fix it!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    That's what I do. I eat the same breakfast and lunch for a whole week. Just makes it easier to plan.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I eat the same things for a week and then my grocery store has a student discount on Tuesdays (today!) and I go and get enough food for that week. For example today I got a huge bag of apples and I'll probably eat two each day! And I keep looking around the grocery store for foods that I can eat continuously throughout the week

It helps me stay focused but it does take the thrill out of eating, kind of