Shaun T's CIZE

Options
2»

Replies

• No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    First off, that would be freakin awesome if Shawn T did a mass building dvd series.

I see where you are going with that. and perhaps they are doing exactly what you are saying...

but I think to those just starting out, or on the fitness fringe (which may not be the target audience of insanity or p90x but probably is for hip hop abs), then 'CIZE' might look more like exerCIZE (as the OP mentioned) then 'get bigger CIZE'... and presumable if the buyer was of your mind then they would be disappointed very quickly.

but they are very clever at marketing so I'm sure you're onto something there.
  • cheflaurawalke
    cheflaurawalke Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    After watching numerous videos of instructors doing this work out... All I can say is: Cize- keeping white girls white since 2015
  • Icepezz
    Icepezz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I realize this is coming in pretty late. I did day 2 of Cize today. Personally, I love it. I completed p90x, a few work outs from x3, Brazil Butt Lift, and even tried Insanity. I'm finding Cize a lot of fun and still quite challenging. So my question is ... what is the average calorie count for the routines when I'm putting it into myfitnesspal? I'm doing the beginner calendar and week 1 is crazy 8's.
  • duckle777
    duckle777 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just started this. I love it. I used to take dance classes in high school instead of Phys Ed classes. I didn't like Hip Hop Abs. But I really love this so far. If you like it and it gets you moving, then keep doing it. At least that's my motto. Hopefully this one sticks for me. I hope he does more routines for us. You do not have to be an expert dancer. You just have to enjoy trying.
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    suzanne63 wrote: »
    People everywhere are posting video's of themselves doing Shaun T's size. Fun.

I just ordered cize and it should be here by the 7th I would love to join your group if you would have me :)
  • TxLisa251
    TxLisa251 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Looks fun. I'm on Block 2 of P90X3, but would love something dancy. I love Zumba. I might order this next. :)