Do you like gettin hit on?

Options

Replies

• Mswack78
    Mswack78 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I don't mind but I do hate pervy disgusting comments or people that assume too much.. Maybe I should stop being so friendly!
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    it's flattering :)
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Yes. The more inappropriate the better. I hoping someone will just come up and silently lick my face one day.
  • firebloom
    firebloom Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    No, not if someone is hitting on me for their own gain. I think it's nice if people give compliments expecting nothing in return but I really dislike being hounded for attention when I'm just trying to do the grocery shopping or on my way to meet a friend etc.
  • Sparky_1113
    Sparky_1113 Posts: 2,888 Member
    Options
    Yes. The more inappropriate the better. I hoping someone will just come up and silently lick my face one day.

Too much blood on it
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm oblivious to flirtation. Had several women tell me so. So I guess I don't mind.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    No. It makes me feel uncomfortable. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that I'm not out there prowling for attention and I still seem to get it either way.
  • GoJul18
    GoJul18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I love it. Always makes me feel good about myself :)
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Depends on who and how they are doing it, sometimes it can be stalkerish and very annoying/scary

• kayrockit
    kayrockit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Usually if it's done the right way!
  • crssftlv
    crssftlv Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    In general, no. I like flirting with friends and Mr. Pineapple, but don't enjoy comments from strangers, be it positive or negative. I tend to prefer to go unnoticed.

She forgot her disclaimer: Unless he is handsome, then it feels good.

Incorrect.

Lies. You know not what you want. This is one of those, no means yes scenarios.

So you're one if those guys ...
  • karenkasbi
    karenkasbi Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    totally depends on the guy and how he approaches. One day a guy told me he was drowning in my eyes, lol!!
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    The problem with some is that sometimes it's just a compliment. "That's a nice dress you're wearing..." doesn't mean I love how your booty moves to and fro whilst you walk. What I meant to say was, "That's a nice dress you're wearing."

When people give me compliments I just usually say thanks if you don't continue the conversation it usually ends at that lol
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I like compliments from strangers and flirting from people that know me well. I know that's weird, but it is what it is. Flirting from strangers is awkward.
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Hell ya it's a hell of a confidence builder! So is getting head turns while I'm out running, nothing makes me feel better about myself
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    I like compliments from strangers and flirting from people that know me well. I know that's weird, but it is what it is. Flirting from strangers is awkward.
    Am l still classed as a stranger ;)
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    Am l still classed as a stranger ;)

Of course not! :*
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Yes i do . 95% of the time its guys reaching out and asking girls out . Just the way it is. But its great when a really confident woman makes the move and flirts and chats me up.
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    I don't know, it's never happened.
  • joyystick
    joyystick Posts: 107 Member
    Options

This^^