Coffee

Options
13»

Replies

• mwyvr
    mwyvr Posts: 1,883 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    My first cup of brewed coffee I'll sometimes put just a tiny bit of half and half. Refill? None. Somewhere around 14 calories total for two cups... but that's not a weight loss thing, I simply prefer the taste of coffee. No flavours. No booze in it ever. Sugar? Not a chance.

If I'm going to drink my calories I want a local craft brewed hoppy ale or a full bodied red from various places in the world.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    NoahAidan wrote: »
    I drink 2-3 cups of black coffee daily. For those who drink black--do you count toward your water intake?

I don't track water

I drink two to three cups of coffee a day. Usually a hazelnut coffee with nothing added. I bought a small pack of decaf hazelnut at Walmart the other day - so good. Definitely going for more or maybe the full size next time. I just finally got rid of an eye twitch that may have been coffee or maybe lack of sleep related, so I'd like to restrict home drinking to decaf LOL. I consume multiple bottles of diet dew too, so there's that
  • CherylPierce
    CherylPierce Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I make my own cold brew each day and only add a small amount of half and half. I don't count my coffee as part of my water intake.