What kind of body type do you women actually really like.

Options

Replies

• TerraRoberts24
    TerraRoberts24 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Tall, with some muscle, but not too much muscle. My hubby is a construction worker, so from the work he does every day he is naturally pretty fit and I like that quite a bit :)
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Ottermode is the correct answer.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    We all like the same thing. Obviously.
  • MySizeisMyChoice
    MySizeisMyChoice Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Muscular and tall.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    We all like the same thing. Obviously.

Well the consensus of this thread says muscles.
  • Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    A guy that is confident in whatever body type he has. But my dream guy varies between Tall with lean muscle and Tall, bearded and built like a lumberjack (Oppie from Sons of Anarchy). I'm not a fan of the big muscles, but I'm pretty sure most of those guys aren't fans of me either. So we'll just steer clear of each other. lol. However the Rock, as someone above mentioned, is a beautiful specimen. Our "types" change like the wind is what I'm trying to get at.
  • Jenfromtheblock84
    Jenfromtheblock84 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    also... fun fact... I use to only date clean shaven guys, then I met my husband and I was like... nope I like beards... I definitely like beards. We are fickle creatures us ladies.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    also... fun fact... I use to only date clean shaven guys, then I met my husband and I was like... nope I like beards... I definitely like beards. We are fickle creatures us ladies.

What you can say is your attraction is broader than you thought. I know mine is especially when women taller than me became a non factor.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I have found and this board proves that women are a lot more about guys being skinny/muscular etc etc than guys are about females.

Yep, because the few women who have been vocal about their ideal physical preferences is a good sampling of what all women want.

seh6p.gif
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    lol What women think they want and what they actually respond to, are two different things !
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Type? I have no type. Give me a guy who has a personality that meshes well with mine and I'm sucked in. Does he have a good heart? I'm sucked in further.

I care more about his interests and the music he listens to than what his body looks like. I've dated guys that are very obese, guys that are "average," and guys in between. Super skinny guys haven't caught my eye, unless I got to know their personality first...

If I feel I can break him, he's most likely not for me.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    Looks aren't a deciding factor for me. I don't care about body type.

fecf04c7fefcf97ed41f5ff24474d338.jpg
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Every time one these threads spawns with all the arms comments, another curl bro is born. More open squat racks for everyone else I guess.
  • GibsonSG_67
    GibsonSG_67 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    Every time one these threads spawns with all the arms comments, another curl bro is born. More open squat racks for everyone else I guess.

No cuz all the bros, brahs or Breh's are doing curls in them.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Noooooooooooooo! :(
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Crhan05 wrote: »
    I have the same question for the men!!
    Moist and Meaty. Big and Bouncy.

• senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options

That's fine, I can always tell them there's a spot closer to the mirror over there outside the rack.
    Though technically, if someone was curling in the rack at my gym, my first response would be, "who are you, and why did you break into my house to work out?"
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »

I once saw an 80s interview where he was talking about his preferred type of woman and I can't remember exactly what he says, but the phrase "you want to be fat? go be fat on someone else's time!" was used. Maybe I'm a bad person, but I laughed.
  • alpha_515
    alpha_515 Posts: 222 Member
    Options

That's fine, I can always tell them there's a spot closer to the mirror over there outside the rack.
    Though technically, if someone was curling in the rack at my gym, my first response would be, "who are you, and why did you break into my house to work out?"

I hate when lads are curling at the squat rack. Doesn't make sense at all, but lucky me my gym has 3 levels of squat racks.
  • usmcmp
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »

I once saw an 80s interview where he was talking about his preferred type of woman and I can't remember exactly what he says, but the phrase "you want to be fat? go be fat on someone else's time!" was used. Maybe I'm a bad person, but I laughed.

I've never seen or heard that one. He tends to talk a lot about intelligence. The gym is something that has been very important to him, so I could see how he would prefer someone in shape.

http://www.oldtimestrongman.com/strength-articles/iron-henry-rollins