what female physcial attibutes are men attracted to?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I'm tempted to answer "all of them"

But if you want something specific, a high percentage of the women I think are beautiful have high cheekbones.

It's funny to me that people think I'm crazy when asked what I like about myself and I answer my cheekbones, but this is probably the fourth time I've read this in this thread :)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I'm tempted to answer "all of them"

But if you want something specific, a high percentage of the women I think are beautiful have high cheekbones.

It's funny to me that people think I'm crazy when asked what I like about myself and I answer my cheekbones, but this is probably the fourth time I've read this in this thread :)

You do have nice cheekbones. And a cute nose.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    What I like in a woman:

First and foremost, I like a woman with intelligence. I am a smart guy and I do not want to feel like I am talking down to my partner or avoid thought-provoking topics because I feel it is pointless. I like a great sense of humor, someone who is quick to laugh and has a sharp wit to match. Being geeky/nerdy is very appreciated since I am this way and I enjoy being able to share and revel in our combined nerdiness. And the skankier in the bedroom, the better.

Physically? I am much less concerned about, despite being attracted to certain attributes more than others.
    How YOU doin'?

And high cheekbones? I've never heard of them being attractive. And yes, I have them.
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    eyes, butt and hip bones...Omg hip bones!

You and your damn hipbones :wink:
  • xoxomarshmallow
    Options
    my boyfriend likes my bum and eyes haha :)
  • _Wild_Card_
    _Wild_Card_ Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    brains

LOL JK

Boobs
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    The fact that there female.
  • bdtyson77302
    bdtyson77302 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feet.

I have two. Yay me!!
    [/quote
    Me too! :) baaahaaaahaaaa...this is hilarious!!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    The average man is more interested in a woman who is interested in him than he is in a woman with beautiful legs ~ Marlene Dietrich

This.

And
    1) Butt
    2) Smile
    3) Intelligence. I know you said physical, but dumb women bore me
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    What I like in a woman:

First and foremost, I like a woman with intelligence. I am a smart guy and I do not want to feel like I am talking down to my partner or avoid thought-provoking topics because I feel it is pointless. I like a great sense of humor, someone who is quick to laugh and has a sharp wit to match. Being geeky/nerdy is very appreciated since I am this way and I enjoy being able to share and revel in our combined nerdiness. And the skankier in the bedroom, the better.

Physically? I am much less concerned about, despite being attracted to certain attributes more than others.

Where the Hell have you been all my life????

Well, I wasn't alive for most of it. :laugh:
    Dude! Too soon!
  • Raclex
    Raclex Posts: 238
    Options
    LOL! Boobs don't have to be big to be pretty ;-) At least, when I'll be 75, they'll still be perky!

All my guy friends say: boobs (not big, just nice... *kitten* and overall appearance. Oh, and fit.)
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    What I like in a woman:

tumblr_lplnc9ovQF1qg6de7.gif

add a huge love of rock/metal music and I'm yours.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    What I like in a woman:

And a huge love of rock/metal music.

Done.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    What I like in a woman:

And a huge love of rock/metal music.

Done.

oooh I just love a man who knows how to get things done....

tumblr_mlmh3bbMjB1rpduwho1_500.gif
    pervy helps too...
    tumblr_m2arwrvcuc1qc9o7uo1_400.gif
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    gawd these threads amuse me...

tumblr_mky7apkZAz1rqfhi2o1_500.gif