what female physcial attibutes are men attracted to?

Options

Replies

• Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of things that attract me in a woman. The one common thread is vaginas. I love 'em. :smooched:
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    What if we don't have big boobies??? Are we just out of luck? Shoot......:noway: Is a handful considered okay?

More then a handful and we're risking a sprained tongue :bigsmile:
  • PetiteLittleFlower
    PetiteLittleFlower Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of things that attract me in a woman. The one common thread is vaginas. I love 'em. :smooched:

OMG

What did I just read!!! Lol. Where are the gentlemen??
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    how is this even a question, like, for real? hahaha. we all know it's boobies. *kitten*. and vajazzle.

Is that when a chick decorates her va-ja-jay with a bedazzler? That's sounds painful, but I bet it would look SO cool.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    how is this even a question, like, for real? hahaha. we all know it's boobies. *kitten*. and vajazzle.

Is that when a chick decorates her va-ja-jay with a bedazzler? That's sounds painful, but I bet it would look SO cool.

OMG I was thinking the same thing, and then thinking about how it could be accomplished without blood.
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm a sucker for a cute face... I don't like huge breasts. Petite is preferable. And a shelf in the back doesn't hurt...
  • Jen9239
    Jen9239 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness for big boobies :wink:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

OMG

You expect gentlemanly answers in a thread that is shallow in nature? :noway:
  • PetiteLittleFlower
    Options
    I'm a sucker for a cute face... I don't like huge breasts. Petite is preferable. And a shelf in the back doesn't hurt...

Yay for Small breasts lol
  • PetiteLittleFlower
    Options

OMG

You expect gentlemanly answers in a thread that is shallow in nature? :noway:

Lol
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    sigh.

For those who don't know, this is the area where the taint meets the very top of the inner thigh. Also known as black mamba or captain crunch.

didn't know that. when i lick i usually start from the back after massaging. :tongue:

*mods, my friend, please don't delete.
  • Billywoo
    Billywoo Posts: 141 Member
    Options

Yay for Small breasts lol

:wink:
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Like I said, I'm a real sucker for these!!
    tumblr_mgtm0uTkRG1rtci2io1_500_zpsb2669e2a.jpg
  • whierd
    Options
    What I like in a woman:

First and foremost, I like a woman with intelligence. I am a smart guy and I do not want to feel like I am talking down to my partner or avoid thought-provoking topics because I feel it is pointless. I like a great sense of humor, someone who is quick to laugh and has a sharp wit to match. Being geeky/nerdy is very appreciated since I am this way and I enjoy being able to share and revel in our combined nerdiness. And the skankier in the bedroom, the better.

Physically? I am much less concerned about, despite being attracted to certain attributes more than others.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,070 Member
    Options

http://www.vajazzling.com/

NSFW
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    What I like in a woman:

First and foremost, I like a woman with intelligence. I am a smart guy and I do not want to feel like I am talking down to my partner or avoid thought-provoking topics because I feel it is pointless. I like a great sense of humor, someone who is quick to laugh and has a sharp wit to match. Being geeky/nerdy is very appreciated since I am this way and I enjoy being able to share and revel in our combined nerdiness. And the skankier in the bedroom, the better.

Physically? I am much less concerned about, despite being attracted to certain attributes more than others.

How you doing wheird?? :wink:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Eyes, smile, hair, and LEGS!!!!

i read that as hairy legs...and I thought...

my you are a special one....

a friend of mine once told me that a woman with a spring in her step and a big smile on her face was all he needed...

the spring would verify the spectacular jiggle of her assets and a nice wide smile would verify how much she could swallow...

so with that...

:bigsmile:
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    <<---- and we all know that guys like girls with a great stache!!
  • whierd
    Options
    What I like in a woman:

How you doing wheird?? :wink:

Sup girl, I hear you are funny
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,618 Member
    Options
    I always look at boobs first (boob man) then I check out the legs. If the legs look weak, then chances are butt is not firm either.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition