Options
    One of my favorite all time movies:

Once Upon A Time in America

"Powderpuff punch and a glass jaw... that's a great combination!"
  • FatOldBat
    FatOldBat Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    The Harder They Fall

"What you've got to realize is that the clever cook puts unlikely things together, like duck and orange, like pineapple and ham. It's called 'artistry'. You know, I am an artist the way I combine my business and my pleasure: Money's my business, eating's my pleasure and Georgie's my pleasure, too, though in a more private kind of way than stuffing the mouth and feeding the sewers, though the pleasures are related because the naughty bits and the dirty bits are so close together that it just goes to show how eating and sex are related. Georgie's naughty bits are nicely related, aren't they, Georgie?"
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    The Cook, The Thief, His Wife and Her Lover

"Esmerelda"
  • FatOldBat
    Options
    Nope, got nothin'! :'(
  • skahtboi
    Options
    FatOldBat wrote: »
    Nope, got nothin'! :'(

Would it help if I said it while doing my best Charles Laughton impersonation???
  • Makhai_
    Makhai_ Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    The Hunchback of Notre-Dame

"I have come to educate the Wart."
  • FatOldBat
    Options
    Ding ding!
    The Hunchback of Notre Dame

" I want that head so sanitary and squared-away that the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to go in and take a dump."
  • skahtboi
    edited July 2015
    Options
    The Sword in the Stone

"Now don't try to kid me, man cub."
  • Makhai_
    Options
    Full Metal Jacket

The Jungle Book

"Elias didn't ask you to fight his battles for him. And if there's a heaven, and, God, I hope there is, I know he's sitting up there drunk as a F@#$%)&g monkey and smoking *kitten*, 'cause he done left his pains down here. "
  • FatOldBat
    Options
    The Jungle Book

"Gimme a spoonful of milk, a raw pigeon's egg, and four houseflies. If you can't catch any, I'll settle for a cockroach."
  • Makhai_
    Options
    The Lady Eve

"Elias didn't ask you to fight his battles for him. And if there's a heaven, and, God, I hope there is, I know he's sitting up there drunk as a ******* monkey and smoking *****, 'cause he done left his pains down here. "

• FatOldBat
    Options
    Platoon

"There is truth, and there are lies, and art always tells the truth. Even when it's lying."
  • Makhai_
    Options
    Being John Malkovich

"Blame is for God and small children."
  • FatOldBat
    Options
    Makhai_ wrote: »
    Being John Malkovich

"Blame is for God and small children."
    Papillon

"We met at Starbucks. Not at the same Starbucks but we saw each other at different Starbucks across the street from each other."
  • skahtboi
    Options
    IMDb tells me it is Best in Show

"I can eat fifty eggs. "
  • FatOldBat
    Options
    Cool Hand Luke

"Bill, do you have any idea how much trouble you got yourself into last night just by going over there? Who do you think those people were? Those were not just some ordinary people. If I told you their names... no, I'm not going to tell you their names... but if I did, I don't think you'd sleep so well at night."
  • Makhai_
    Options
    Mostly they come out at night. Mostly." Aliens

"We met at Starbucks. Not at the same Starbucks but we saw each other at different Starbucks across the street from each other." Best in Show

"You're a brave man. Go and break through the lines. And remember, while you're out there risking your life and limb through shot and shell, we'll be in be in here thinking what a sucker you are."

• Makhai_
    Options
    Eyes Wide Shut

"You're a brave man. Go and break through the lines. And remember, while you're out there risking your life and limb through shot and shell, we'll be in be in here thinking what a sucker you are."
  • FatOldBat
    Options
    Duck Soup

Today's top stories: The United States government brings charges against Fielding Mellish as a subversive impostor, New York garbage men are striking for a better class of garbage, and the National Rifle Association declares death a good thing.