edited July 2015
    IMDb that one.

Take This Waltz

Avoiding the obvious quote from this movie, I will say:

"He's a natural born world shaker."
  • FatOldBat
    FatOldBat Posts: 3,307 Member
    Cool Hand Luke

"We'll get on a merry-go-round and never get off. Promise me we'll never get off. "
  • AmberOConnor2
    AmberOConnor2 Posts: 1 Member
    It Happened One Night

"In my pocket there is a whole thing of Tic-Tacs. Take as many as you like. Please"
  • Makhai_
    Makhai_ Posts: 146 Member
    It Happened One Night

Well, on the contrary, the process of turning a man into a woman is enormously complicated, but I'll do my best.
  • Makhai_
    Golden Child

But, painting's all I have!
  • FatOldBat
    Escape From Alcatraz

"Don't feel bad about losing your virtue. I sort of knew you would. Everybody always does."
  • Makhai_
    Klute

Do you know what she has done to me? It's terrible! She has turned me into an honest man.
  • FatOldBat
    Cabaret
    "Some animals were meant to carry each other, to live symbiotically for a lifetime - star crossed lovers, monogamous swans. We are not those animals. The slower we move, the faster we die. We are not swans. We're sharks."
  • autumn_skye
    autumn_skye Posts: 156 Member
    Cabaret

"Velcro...next to the walkman and Tab, it's the coolest invention of the 20th century"
  • FatOldBat
    Girls Just Want to Have Fun

"Do you know what would happen if the IRS found out I was driving around in a new coupe? I took the train here, Frank. I'm taking the train home."
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Catch Me if You Can

"Who is Keyser Soze?"
  • FatOldBat
    The Usual Suspects

It should take you exactly four seconds to cross from here to that door. I'll give you two.
  • FatOldBat
    bump
  • Makhai_
    Catch Me If You Can

"There's a nice view from this window......of the front lawn."
  • Makhai_
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

"There's a nice view from this window......of the front lawn."
  • FatOldBat
    Lolita

"You guys... you guys are all the same! The doctors at the hospital, you... it's always what I'm going to do for you. And then you screw up, and it's, "Ah, we did the best that we could, I'm dreadfully sorry." And people like us live with your mistakes the rest of our lives."
  • Makhai_
    The Verdict?

"I decided to be sensible the other day and tore up David's picture. Could you please airmail me some Scotch tape?"
  • FatOldBat
    Sabrina

"Nothing's riding on this except the, uh, first amendment to the Constitution, freedom of the press, and maybe the future of the country. Not that any of that matters, but if you guys *kitten* up again, I'm going to get mad. Goodnight."
  • Makhai_
    All the President's Men

"Don't chew on your eraser, Chuck. It bugs me. Stop drumming your fingers on the desk, Chuck. That grosses me out. And don't hassle me with your sighs, Chuck. Don't breathe through your mouth, Chuck. Don't lick your fingers when you turn the pages, Chuck. And don't scrap your feet on the desk.
  • FatOldBat
    Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!) :D

"My beloved is white and ruddy. His skin is as the most fine gold. His cheeks are as a bed of spices." Even though he hasn't washed since last December. "His eyes are as the eyes of doves. His body is as bright ivory. His legs are as pillars of marble." In pants so dirty they stand by themselves. "He is altogether lovable." But he'll always be a two-bit punk... so he'll never be my beloved. What a shame.