Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I may be one of the only people on the planet who isn't especially fond of either chocolate or pudding.
  • Greenmm92563
    Greenmm92563 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    What is rice pudding?
    It's vanilla pudding with rice in it... Now that I say that out loud it doesn't sound so yummy.... But really it is lol

• _fitness4life_
    _fitness4life_ Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    What is rice pudding?
    It's vanilla pudding with rice in it... Now that I say that out loud it doesn't sound so yummy.... But really it is lol

It so is and tapioca pudding too though not many like it. :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    What is rice pudding?

I ate rice pudding every day when I was pregnant...yummy
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    What is rice pudding?
    Haha, yeahhhh...don't think I would be a fan.
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    I ate pudding on my rice everyday when my wife was pregnant.....Saskatchewan berry pudding
  • synchkat
    Options
    mhiggi02 wrote: »
    I ate pudding on my rice everyday when my wife was pregnant.....Saskatchewan berry pudding

You're crazy...go have some chia seeds
  • Greenmm92563
    Options
    What is rice pudding?
    Haha, yeahhhh...don't think I would be a fan.
    You should try it... You will probably like it
  • Greenmm92563
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    What is rice pudding?

I ate rice pudding every day when I was pregnant...yummy
    You don't eat it any more? You better get pregnant again... Your missing out lol
  • Greenmm92563
    Options
    What is rice pudding?

It so is and tapioca pudding too though not many like it. :)

I love tapioca
  • synchkat
    Options
    I do still eat it...just it's kinda high cal...easier to stuff my face with it when I was pregnant
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    Options
    I love bread pudding (without raisins)!
  • Greenmm92563
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I do still eat it...just it's kinda high cal...easier to stuff my face with it when I was pregnant
    Oh hell were only suppose to stuff our face when we're pregnant.... Guess that explains why I'm on the site... Will power !!!
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options

Bread pudding is so good
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    I love cat food
  • Greenmm92563
    Options
    mhiggi02 wrote: »
    I love cat food

As long as you don't eat green m&m lol
  • Greenmm92563
    Options

Yes bread pudding is yummy to
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    Options
    The last few days, have seemed to me; to go by really slowly. I feel like my day streak, should be 5 more; than what it actually is. I shouldn't complain though, after all I don't want to age any faster; than I have to.
  • Greenmm92563
    Options
    The last few days, have seemed to me; to go by really slowly. I feel like my day streak, should be 5 more; than what it actually is. I shouldn't complain though, after all I don't want to age any faster; than I have to.

I agree it's only Tuesday.., feels it should be Friday... August flew by :)
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    Options

I agree it's only Tuesday.., feels it should be Friday... August flew by :)

My whole summer flew by, I started my weight loss journey on June 22nd (hence my Username).