Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• Greenmm92563
    Greenmm92563 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    The last few days, have seemed to me; to go by really slowly. I feel like my day streak, should be 5 more; than what it actually is. I shouldn't complain though, after all I don't want to age any faster; than I have to.

I agree it's only Tuesday.., feels it should be Friday... August flew by :)

My whole summer flew by, I started my weight loss journey on June 22nd (hence my Username).

Very nice... I was on here for awhile.. And now I'm here to make it work this time
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    The last few days, have seemed to me; to go by really slowly. I feel like my day streak, should be 5 more; than what it actually is. I shouldn't complain though, after all I don't want to age any faster; than I have to.

My whole summer flew by, I started my weight loss journey on June 22nd (hence my Username).

Very nice... I was on here for awhile.. And now I'm here to make it work this time

Thank you! I was here before but I failed because I tried to change my entire lifestyle, in a day & obviously that wasn't sustainable because of time management. This time I am only taking on 1 challenge at a time, as necessary. When I left, I was the weight, that I currently am. So I've only lost the 13.6 Pounds, that I gained; after I left. I only want to lose weight that I've never lost before, not the same weight; ever again.
  • Greenmm92563
    Options

Thank you! I was here before but I failed because I tried to change my entire lifestyle, in a day & obviously that wasn't sustainable because of time management. This time I am only taking on 1 challenge at a time, as necessary. When I left, I was the weight, that I currently am. So I've only lost the 13.6 Pounds, that I gained; after I left. I only want to lose weight that I've never lost before, not the same weight; ever again.

Hey give yourself credit... Your back and that's what counts. You got this
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    Options

Hey give yourself credit... Your back and that's what counts. You got this

Thank you & I do, it keeps me going; especially when it gets tough.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Did someone say rice pudding??
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Do you like rice pudding Noel?
    I make really Good rice pudding actually with a bit of cinnamon
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Why are you torturing me???
  • Greenmm92563
    Options
    Rice pudding is making a hit tonight lol
  • synchkat
    Options
    Sorry Noel. I can't cook rice but rice pudding is easy and sooooo good
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    I knoooooowwww
  • synchkat
    Options
    Awwww should we talk about other stuff
  • Greenmm92563
    Options
    My grandma use to just take rice pour milk over it and sprinkle sugar on top.,. It was pretty good
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I'm over calories....debating doing some cardio or just going to sleep. It's 9pm and I'm running on 4 hours of sleep. Meh
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    Options
    demo_man wrote: »
    Hi everyone! You all are making me so hungry by talking about rice pudding. It's 9pm here and I'm outta macros

Oops sorry but I wasn't talking about rice pudding, I was talking about bread pudding!
  • bigovergrowndork
    bigovergrowndork Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Where should I get this tattoo place on my body?3kgqjs878el0.jpg
  • blaresanger
    blaresanger Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Inbox me whoever wana realy chat yadda
  • blaresanger
    blaresanger Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    @riirii93_. Wusup with you n me tho
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    demo_man wrote: »
    Hi everyone! You all are making me so hungry by talking about rice pudding. It's 9pm here and I'm outta macros

Oops sorry but I wasn't talking about rice pudding, I was talking about bread pudding!
    Along the bread pudding lines, there's a restaurant here (Diego's) that makes a chocolate bread pudding out of the same little rolls they serve with their meals. The bread is almost like a sweet Hawaiian bread and the chocolate is kind of bittersweet and super high quality. It's really heavenly...and rich.

I made bread pudding one time with cake doughnuts and a rum creme anglaise sauce. Holy buhjesus.
  • PandaBWA
    PandaBWA Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Pudding... now I want pudding.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    We're still talking about pudding? nice