Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• _Primal_
    _Primal_ Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    I made it out of bed!! Woohoo!!

Hi-Five buddy
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    High five!
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I am full and content...dinner was good and I was within my calorie goal for the day. I jumped in the pool earlier and then it rained for a couple hours. It was a nice day. Now I'll read my book in bed, as well as post on here and browse the forums.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Yeeaahhhhh......52 degrees coming in to work. Woo!!
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I just woke up and Fitbit stole 500 of my calories already :/ I think it's predicting that I'll be extremely lazy today. Bad attitude Fitbit...
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    ^^ I had a Polar wrist based HRM watch that would count calories burned.....while it was on the counter. So one day I burned 2500 calories just by sitting around doing nothing! But somedays when I'm running, would say I burned 50 calories. I had to give it up, was so inconsistent
  • CherylNTexas
    CherylNTexas Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Forgive me for venting. Having a rotten, awful, no good day. Stress eating and aware. Don't care. Problems with my daughter and I just ate a Little Debbie oatmeal cream pie. Wasn't even good. Ate it anyway. Don't care. My stomach is in knots, and yet I still wanted to eat. Don't care. Don't care. Don't care. argh. You may not continue with your previously scheduled chat. :/
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    Here's hoping you day gets much better Chery :*
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    It doesn't bother me too much because I'm maintaining my weight but the inconsistency is annoying. I need to know if I can eat 5 cookies or 1 at the end of the day!
  • CherylNTexas
    Options
    striderb wrote: »
    Here's hoping you day gets much better Chery :*

Thank you! The worst is over for now.

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    So, how's everyone's day going? Mine's pretty good. The woman wants pizza for dinner though, so I'll probably be going over my calorie limit for the first time in almost 30 days tonight :/

Normally I'd have eaten less throughout the rest of the day, but she brought it up kind of last minute. I'll just eat as light as I can and then do better tomorrow.
  • SassyGinger74
    SassyGinger74 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Helping one of my sons with Algebra and about to strangle him. Just because I remember the old ways to do it and not the way they do it now...I'm completely stuffed but I just want to go eat anyway.
  • ManyouknowIsurecantstay
    Options
    Hey everyone, my name's Victoria, and I'm from England ☮✿
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    Options
    Helping one of my sons with Algebra and about to strangle him. Just because I remember the old ways to do it and not the way they do it now...I'm completely stuffed but I just want to go eat anyway.

This is a good time to have gum instead so that you can chew your anger away; without significantly adding Calories.
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    Options
    Hey everyone, my name's Victoria, and I'm from England ☮✿

Hello I am "Anonymous", from New Jersey, USofA.
  • bobbyneedstogetfit
    bobbyneedstogetfit Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Bobby!
    I love motorbikes, not wearing much and going to the gym to do classes I can't stand weight lifting its just not for me! I also love all food and drink!
    My fav sports are cricket football snowboarding and shooting! That's me in a nut shell
  • flrancho
    flrancho Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    A little late, but I'm Amanda.

I love cooking and pets/animals. I'm shy until I get to know someone, and pretty laid back. I work in sports memorabilia. Besides cooking, hobbies I enjoy are archery, playing around on the computer, and going to the Disney theme parks.
  • CherylNTexas
    Options
    I survived my bad day yesterday with less than a hundred over. Practically a miracle! I was a little bummed because it was my first time going over in a long time, but I know it could have been much worse considering my bad attitude yesterday. Toeing the line today and moving forward.
  • runrogerrun
    runrogerrun Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi all - Michigan native here (Pinky area) and am a runner. So wouldn't mind chattin with other runners. Grand Rapids Marathon is my next big run. October 18
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Man! Nothing ruins your Humpday like realizing it's only Tuesday! Fark!