Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's have an actual chat - no "would you date/*kitten*/marry/add the person below you" games

Options

Replies

• Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Options
    Date.
  • _fitness4life_
    _fitness4life_ Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    @Michael_Lucas you are not following the rules. Lol

You can have all the dates you want on the will you date the poster above you thread. Here you talk about random stuff. Like how is your ducky
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I love to laugh
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I am 23 years old and getting better everyday. I am very funny and enjoy good company.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I'm watching wrestling and having some beer

does anybody log there alcohol into their diary?
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    And also yes to the girl above me haha
  • _fitness4life_
    Options

I do log it. Helps me track good weeks and no so good weeks. You don't look like its a real issue for you though.
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Was there a question? lol

Blankly, alchohol has calories.
  • _fitness4life_
    Options
    And also yes to the girl above me haha
    Welcome to the thread and keep up the good work
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Was there a question? lol

Blankly, alchohol has calories.

I know... it sucks. I don't log it though, I guess I should

• mandipandi75
    Options
    Assuming here, but if it's gainz you're working on it may not be necessary.
  • TanyaShersty
    TanyaShersty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mykaylauk wrote: »
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Fear the Dead is alright.

It was slow going at first, but I do like it.

I completely agree.. I feel it's getting better now. Can't wait for the new season of TWD though!! Does anyone know how many ep there will be of Fear the Dead?
  • TanyaShersty
    TanyaShersty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Tanya.. British Columbia. Going to win the lottery so I can live the life of my dreams.
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options

Yep. I've had a day or two where alcohol was almost my calorie goal for the day! But it's still calories, so you have to log them.

Freaking glad the hurricane didn't come this way. Been there, done that. Less than fun.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options

I definitely log it!
  • hueritahsarinana
    hueritahsarinana Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone well my name is Lisa Marie I'm 18 I was told I was prediabetic when I was about 16 years old but didn't start my journey until Iast year in december when I was told I couldn't enlist into the Air Force.I was at 200 and the weight limit max is 150 i'm currently down to 166.4.But have came along way no longer prediabetic I like to be outdoors hiking running baseball etc I enjoy the little things in life and have a passion for kids a huge passion to the point where i wanna become a pediatrician.I have goals and try to kill them.My day didnt go so well today but like my favorite quote goes there too much negativity in the world to not be postive.
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

Thanks God there is nothing to log in my case. I had problems with alcohol. I moved to my mom's and I can proudly say I haven't had a drop of any alcoholic drink for two weeks now. I also stopped smoking last week.

By the way I am Gabby and I think this conversation is great. You can get to know ppl a bit. I am originally from Slovakia (a little country exactly in the middle of Europe, but everyone says it's east Europe). Living in Germany at the moment. Let's see what it will bring into my life. So far I find living in a suburb of a little town very boring after two years in London.
    I am into sport and food. I love food. And I think I am quite lucky to like healthy food so no problem with my diet as long I am at a good mental state. Oh and I mix cocktails but when I grow up (haha) I want to be in an organisation against domestic violence as I was a victim too. But he always said he loved me. Could you believe that? I also want to get into fitness industry (still long way to go tho).

I think I should stop writing now. Or maybe start writing my autobiography. Or just get off my bed and have breakfast.

I wish everyone beautiful day or good night wherever in the world you are.
    Lots of love and positive things may be in your life every day
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Great thread... Much needed ;)
    Hey, I'm Ella I'm 26 with 3 children (ages 1,3,6) single parent. My dream is to become a vetinary surgeon.. And eventually run an animal rescue of my own. Although currently teaching assistant, studying psychology, science etc..

So how is everyone's morning/afternoon/night going? Anything planned?
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday all! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Any tasty, fun, or relaxing plans, or are you stuck workin' or house workin'?
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else throw their rice away if they don't have soy sauce for it???? That's like cereal with no milk in my books.