My Story. I am not done but still going strong!

Options
KristenMarie1181
KristenMarie1181 Posts: 216 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
Well here we all are. It is July 27th 2015 and I am on my 2nd month of this journey! About me. I am now 305 pounds. 5ft 3 1/4. I started at 345-347 in between there in March. I started watching 600 lb life on TLC that is what inspired me to start this journey and to stick to it. I have lost 40 pounds from end of March. I didn't start working out a lot til May 26th. I do zumba Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays. I sometimes do it on Saturday mornings but I really am not a morning person. I hired a trainer and I see him 4 times a month. He changes up my work outs every 3 weeks. I am doing pretty good. I am also losing inches.Oh I forgot to mention I am at the gym every day. On my rest day I walk on the treadmill!

The hardest part of my journey is my eating habits. I need to start eating more healthier. Especially vegetables. I really hate them. Haha. I have been trying different things with them. Blending them with fruit to make a smoothy, adding light ranch and also spray butter. I really wish vegetables tasted so good without anything on them like fruit does.. Vegetable should be sweet too! I also have to start eating more protein. The diagram says you gotta eat more vegetables and protein then fruits..
I made a mistake on deleting people because I got very upset one day. I honestly don't like it when people tell me that I can eat candy, junk food in moderation and to fit it in your calorie goal. And that you can eat anything to lose weight if it fits in your calorie goal. I really don't believe that.. .. I know people can to lose weight but I can't I have tried and tried and still didn't lose weight. My body is different then everyone elses.. I do sometimes have candy but I feel crappy afterwards. I just got done eating mounds snack size.. Yes I had more then 1 but its not like I eat them everyday like I used to.. Yes I know that is moderation but smh. I know I probably will gain some pounds back..
I miss a lot of foods. I miss having doughnuts, lots of candy, chips, cookies, anything that has lots of sugar in it. When I go shopping I look at all the nutrition facts. If it has more sugar then carbs I do not buy it. The carbs have to be double and the sugar has to be single digit.

I am also looking for friends once again.. I miss the likes and comments from everyone else. I am sorry that I don't always do it to all my friends (one by one) I do put comments on good job to everyone on my posts for everyone to see it..

If you like what you read please add me! Please put a little message on why you are adding me. Thank you!

This is a xl tshirt! I gotta make another picture with beginning of August with black pants!
b4xq1ge4zet5.jpg

qtb9tzdnpssd.png

This is May 19th 2015 at the como zoo in Minnesota
4uczuia9x7yb.jpg

qkhwd2f0zul5.jpg

Oh I forgot to say something! I can now wear my high school class ring (graduated in 2000). I haven't been able to wear that in a long time! I also can wear jeans that I haven't been able to wear in 10 years! They are kind of tight but they did zip and button!

Replies

• sweetnickyy
    sweetnickyy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job and keep up the great work!! :)
  • milliemonks241
    milliemonks241 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done!

• KristenMarie1181
    Options
    Thank you all! Wishing I had more friends! So much going on right now. DRAMA sucks :'(
  • Firefly0606
    Firefly0606 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good girl!! i can really see a change in your face and lower tummy. Keep it up :)
  • get_rucked
    get_rucked Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 40lb loss so far! Keep up the great work! And feel free to add me as a friend on here too if you like?
  • Hjones2889
    Hjones2889 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    keep up the hard work!
  • mcahoon79
    mcahoon79 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Completely awesomeness.
  • charlotteX92X
    charlotteX92X Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss so far! keep up the good work :smile: what you're doing is obviously working
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You can do this. Keep positive
  • misterdale67
    misterdale67 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Keep up the hard work. You will be amazed at what you can accomplish!
  • KristenMarie1181
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Feel free to add me!
  • acoustophoresis
    acoustophoresis Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You are killin it! Good job :)
  • KristenMarie1181
    Options
    Having problems adding please add me everyone! I have had 500 views woo
  • BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Great job on taking back control of your life, Miss Kristen. You have made excellent progress thus far. Keep it up.
  • CandyMonster160
    CandyMonster160 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great job!
    We all have to find our rhythm and it's not necessarily the same as what works for other people in their weight loss. Keep doing what works for you and you'll continue to see those successes!
    Best of luck to you! :smiley:
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! 40 pounds is a fantastic start! Keep up the great work!
  • lmhump
    lmhump Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Excellent job ! This will be the journey of your lifetime. WHEN you reach milestones remind yourself of the hard work and challenges along the way. Remember to congratulate yourself! When you succeed know that if you can move from your heaviest weight to goal you can do ANYTHING !!
  • Blubberboss
    Blubberboss Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep us updated as you lose more!
  • ImOneStepCloser
    ImOneStepCloser Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight!! Feel free to add me!!
  • KristenMarie1181
    Options
    Thank you everyone! The hardest part is the diet. I can't seem to find things that I like are healthy. I HATE vegetables. I need help on how to cook them to make them taste good! Any suggestions?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!