WAS Fat !!! 9 months later progress picture 81 lbs lost

Options

Replies

• neilvv
    neilvv Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    WOW massive response :-)
    thats just amazing...not even a trace of that old belly and solid definition..what an amazing turn around...congrats on the hard work and effort..go break lots of hearts now :-)

Lol i have been married for 16 years so that's out of the question. Thanks for your comment fella !
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Don't you just love how much better you feel? My doc gave me permission to lift{finally} started today and you inspire. Maybe I will get abs.:drinker:
  • zeusbella
    zeusbella Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • murdledoe
    murdledoe Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! You have every right to be proud. Thank you for sharing this will give a lot of us hope!
  • TattedCharli
    TattedCharli Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Totally bad *kitten* right there!!! Check out the abs!
  • LexiAtel
    LexiAtel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Wow, nice looking! :) A big congratulations, nice work!
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! Congrats! Inspirational pics!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    great results, well done mate,
  • badlydrawnperson
    badlydrawnperson Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Blimey, you look ace - well done you :)
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    That's pretty fricken AWESOME for 8 months. Congrats!!:drinker:
  • LongIsland27itl
    LongIsland27itl Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Great job buddy inspiring
  • neilvv
    Options
    Thank you people it's an honour to be inspiring to some of you i hope to read of your success real soon !
  • TIMv4
    TIMv4 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That's still fairly quick but it's interesting to see that the skin coped well with the weight loss and shrunk too.
  • serioustuff
    Options
    You look great and you are truly an inspiration! Not that my congrats are a big deal because I'm sure losing 81 lbs is such an amazing reward in itself. But still, that really is fantastic.
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    good grief! what a relatively fast achievement. You look fantastic!:drinker:
  • LukeClapham84
    LukeClapham84 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's an amazing transformation, well done buddy.
  • neilvv
    Options
    That's still fairly quick but it's interesting to see that the skin coped well with the weight loss and shrunk too.

I am very lucky but it was helped by lots of running for the first 6 months followed by weight lifting and a reasonably high protein intake.

Thanks for your comments !
  • KBles
    KBles Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hope I have as much success as yourself in 9 months. Just on week two and nine months looks so far away.
  • neilvv
    Options
    Hope I have as much success as yourself in 9 months. Just on week two and nine months looks so far away.

I also hope you have as much success,stay strong make no excuses, believe in yourself and you will get there. I think it gets easier as time ticks by because you realise how to manage food and exercise and actually start to enjoy it.
  • hammbone55
    hammbone55 Posts: 73
    Options
    Great Success! Keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!