Replies

• BenPolonowski
    BenPolonowski Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Nice work, and inspiration.
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    That's a whole lotta awesomeness! Congrats!
  • rosehippy77
    rosehippy77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WOW massive response :-)
    thats just amazing...not even a trace of that old belly and solid definition..what an amazing turn around...congrats on the hard work and effort..go break lots of hearts now :-)

Lol i have been married for 16 years so that's out of the question. Thanks for your comment fella !

Your wife must be so proud of you and the hard work and dedication it took to make such a fabulous transformation, you did awesome! You really look fantastic!
    I've just started lifting, been running already 3-4x a week since March, so your pictures are really a great inspiration to me, I gotta get the belly weight off, and if you can do that much of a transformation in that amount of time, it spurs me on to keep going too!
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring, congrats! :drinker:
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Have to agree....you look like a different, younger, person! Congrats on the hard work and SUCCESS! :drinker:
  • neilvv
    neilvv Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Well done matey !.. I bet your SV650 feels like it's had a turbo fitted. In fact you deserve to buy yourself a 'Top Bloke' prezzie. Go on and get a new bike...

Thanks but... that is my new bike haha only had it a few weeks haha.
  • neilvv
    neilvv Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    [/quote]Your wife must be so proud of you and the hard work and dedication it took to make such a fabulous transformation, you did awesome! You really look fantastic!
    I've just started lifting, been running already 3-4x a week since March, so your pictures are really a great inspiration to me, I gotta get the belly weight off, and if you can do that much of a transformation in that amount of time, it spurs me on to keep going too!
    Thanks for sharing and inspiring, congrats! :drinker:[/quote]

Thanks everybody ! and in response ^^^ Thanks she is ! Go for it make no excuses and let NOTHING stand in your way, good luck !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!