What are you having for dinner?

Options
Naja_
Naja_ Posts: 85 Member
Looking for some ideas on low calories meals.

I think I'll do the classic Grilled Chicken Salad with Avocado Ranch. How boring!

Anyway, how about you guys.. What's for dinner?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Exciting leftovers - steak, spaghetti squash and cauliflower.
  • anntoureilles
    anntoureilles Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Tonight, it's lentils (which I loooove), made with sauteed onions, carrots, green pepper, garlic, tomatoes and various spices, including curry powder, cooked in low sodium vegetable stock. I like to make a big pot to eat on throughout the week, especially for those nights when I don't want to cook.
  • Naja_
    Options
    Tonight, it's lentils (which I loooove), made with sauteed onions, carrots, green pepper, garlic, tomatoes and various spices, including curry powder, cooked in low sodium vegetable stock. I like to make a big pot to eat on throughout the week, especially for those nights when I don't want to cook.

Would you mind... a dinner for two perhaps? Haha.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    grilled shrimp with my special yucatan marinade, cilantro rice, sauteed greens
  • Naja_
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Exciting leftovers - steak, spaghetti squash and cauliflower.

Heat it up in the oven and it's good as new! lol.

• sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    We have pork chops that need to be cooked, so that's for kids, i'll prob have a little. Husband is also cooking fish and a veggie. I'm starving today.
  • anntoureilles
    Options
    Naja_ wrote: »
    Would you mind... a dinner for two perhaps? Haha.

You bring the wine :wink:

• strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    grilled salmon, cilantro rice with mango salsa
  • 29_adjacent
    29_adjacent Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I had teriyaki chicken, rice and lettuce with ranch dressing.
  • petitehealth
    petitehealth Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of really good meals for two recipes on my site www.petitehealth.com. Today we are in a rush so I'm picking us up Subway sandwiches for dinner. Tomorrow will be bun-less burgers with sweet potato fries!
  • lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I had a salad with romaine lettuce, tomatoes, provolone cheese, diced chicken breast and caesar dressing. It was delicious. :)
  • ffswmn
    ffswmn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Scallops for me, new york steak for DH, rice and salad. Unless I don't feel like cooking after the gym, then it's Jersey Mike's for subs.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    For the next few nights, chicken. I'm doing a pantry cleanout this week and have 8-9 chicken breasts that are set to expire that have my name written all over them. Should be interesting seeing how many different recipes I can make.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    we are doing avocado chicken salad tomorrow. It replaces the mayo with avocado and then we are adding grapes & walnuts
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I made a delicious stir fry with ground turkey, zucchini, mushrooms and onion.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Chicken Parmesan. 2oz thin spaghetti. Roasted Lemon Asparagus.
    Skinny Taste Cookbook. 600ish cals.
  • Jacqui_Runs
    Jacqui_Runs Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Leftovers: grilled fish tacos made of salmon, tomatoes, cilantro, bit of chicken broth, on a tostada shell.
  • anntoureilles
    Options
    kali31337 wrote: »
    we are doing avocado chicken salad tomorrow. It replaces the mayo with avocado and then we are adding grapes & walnuts

This sounds great actually. Is there a recipe, or is that pretty much all there is to it?

• HikeCyclist
    HikeCyclist Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Tonight it's pork chops and zucchini on the grill. 5/7 of my dinners are a meat & Vegg.
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Tonight was grilled chicken Greek salad. Super yummy and refreshing in this heat!