What are you having for dinner?

Options

Replies

• Kexessa
    Kexessa Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Sea Cuisine Mediterranean salmon and a whole bag of broccoli. Yes, a whole bag though I probably won't finish it. I'm calorie hoarding because I'm going to lay into Publix black raspberry chip frozen yogurt and watch Grey's Anatomy on Netflix later :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    im going to make a huge plate of sage & garlic homemade fries with lots of vinegar and ketchup to go with
    and also have some zucchini pasta of some kind too
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    It's Taco Tuesday so we're having grilled buffalo chicken tacos and grilled shrimp tacos with sweet corn relish and guacamole.

Last night was grilled salmon on top of copy cat Chipotle bowls (cilantro lime rice, pinto beans, pico de gallo, guac and corn relish)
  • racheljasminewood
    racheljasminewood Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't finish work till 10pm so I am going to try out a recipe my friend said is lovely.
    Banana omelette type thing.
    Sounds odd but I'm going to have a taste!

It's just a banana and an egg mashed and beaten and then fried like an omelette :)
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Keto Cheeseburger Pie
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    a hotdog on a potato bun, garlic brown rice/quinoa and steamed vegetables plus condiments
  • clevelandkat40
    clevelandkat40 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Often when my fiance and I don't know what to have for dinner, especially in the summer when it is hot and veggies are prevalent, we make a big batch of hummus (the leftovers are great for snacking at work) and cut up a bunch of veggies to go with it. That's dinner - sometimes we have a pita with it as well, if we're really hungry. Healthy, full of fiber and vitamins, and somehow it still feels like a treat!
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Black Bean Tortas With Chipotle Mayo

I skip the mayo, I don't think it needs it.
  • KeairaSedai
    KeairaSedai Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    400 grams of cauliflower with some low fat cheese, and a pork schnitzel. I also had some fried potatoes, but I was allowed today, you could leave those out.
  • Keith3481
    Keith3481 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Breakfast for dinner - pancakes and sausage links
  • shicd
    shicd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!!
  • GardenGirlie
    GardenGirlie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    baby salad greens with homemade pork carnitas meat, crumbled goat cheese, crispy fired onions and yogurt jalapeno ranch dressing.
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    I should eat leftovers, but I'm kind of craving oatmeal with the cranberry sauce I made.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Leftover Olive Garden lasagna.
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Everything sounds sooo yummy. I have a huge zucchini I need to use so fried zucchini for dinner tonight. Plus leftover chicken from last night if I'm still hungry.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Grilled steak and chicken, both trimmed of fat. Grilled sweet potatoes, roasted garlic heads, and garden salad.
  • simquilts2
    simquilts2 Posts: 34 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    We are in a heat-wave, it's 105 degrees! I'm not heating up the kitchen, we are having Tuna Salad with light dressing and multigrain crackers. Note off subject: Prayers for those surrounded by fires and wind in our area will be appreciated.
  • JoAnnRyan123
    JoAnnRyan123 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    'Bbq flavored' Pulled Chicken
    Corn
    Salsa

• rbee2015
    rbee2015 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Homemade grilled turkey burger and sprouted wheat bun. Golden beets, steamed and salted with a little bit of Cavenders. Yum!
  • anntoureilles
    anntoureilles Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Broiled pork loin with a caribbean spice rub, brown rice and brussels sprouts.