What are you having for dinner?

Options

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Salmon patty covered in a cheesy tomato sauce with red peppers, crimini mushrooms, and shrimp, plus a side of green beans.
  • Blondiez73
    Blondiez73 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Whole grain pasta with fresh sliced cherry tomatoes, chopped red yellow and orange bell peppers, minced garlic, basil, onion, other seasonings, a little apple cider vinegar, and some crushed red pepper flakes for a kick. It was delish!
  • sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Steamed broccoli, skirt steak sauteed with some garlic and onion, and maybe I'll throw some spicy something into some broth and make a sauce for the broccoli.
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I had some left over chicken breast. So, tonight was a salad with three types of lettuce, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, lemon cucumber, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, baby potato slices, bleu cheese and balsamic (homemade).
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Slow cooker/crock pot meal - chicken breasts, tinned and fresh tomatos, chopped red peppers, white beans, chopped zucchini, a few olives and various spices. Topped with a little bit of Parmesan and some steamed green vegies on the side.
  • blazincajun
    blazincajun Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Texas Road House - Wednesday sirloin steak special, 8 oz. sirloin, 1roll, house salad, sweet potato, water.
  • Somebody_Loved
    Somebody_Loved Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Stuffed red peppers with mashed potatoes and baked parmesan zucchini rounds.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Pan seared fish, potato salad, swiss chard with balsamic
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Honey Sriancha Pork Stir Fry is on tonight's menu. Yum!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    grilled salmon with fresh broccoli and if I'm ambitious, some stir fried mixed veggies and a frozen Crunch bar for dessert.
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Pork chops, giant salad with tomatoes, some shredded cheese, and a sun-dried tomato dressing, and uh, Velveeta shells and cheese with bacon. Lol.

I mad a huge pot of soup last night with a bag of dried chickpeas, two containers of extra-firm tofu, half a pound of frozen peas, a pound of corn that i froze last year, and chicken broth that i had lying around in the freezer. Perfect for me because there are 12 servings in the pot, no one else in the family will touch it because it has tofu instead of meat, less than 300 calories per bowl....very filling, full of fiber and protein, and tasty :D i froze half and the other half is going to be what i munch on when the rest of the family makes something i don't like...like steak...yeah, I'm weird. I'm that person who pretty much only likes chicken breast or turkey breast...otherwise, it's sushi or some form of vegetarian stuff. No the biggest fan of pork chops or steak or ham or beef (the occasional pot roast from the crock pot works for me though)

My tomato plants are killing it lately, i have so, so many...perhaps it's time for a blt, lol
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Salad with avocado, black beans, turkey, red cabbage, laughing cow cheese, pepperoncini, tomato, mushroom, carrot. And a whole pint of chocolate frozen yogurt with pb2 for dessert.

ETA: It's so hot! No way I'm turning on the oven/stove and I'm looking forward to a whole pint of something cold!
  • sweetcherae
    sweetcherae Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Homemade pizza with zuchinni crust, mozzerella, turkey pepperoni, and lots and lots of veggies :-)
  • turboscrub
    turboscrub Posts: 32 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    A quesadilla filled with black beans, green chiles, onion, spinach with just a sprinkling of 2% Monterey Jack. I could eat this for daaaaays. Even my husband who isn't watching his diet/exercise was totally down with it and asked me to make them again. SCORE!
  • chloeelizabethm
    chloeelizabethm Posts: 184 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I had crispy chilli chicken (421 calories a portion). Recipe link below, I just changed the beef to chicken! (I used 560g of chicken for 4 portions)

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2852672/crispy-chilli-beef
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I'm having cajun zoodles and veggies with turkey kielbasa - 219 calories
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Large fish and chips from here

Whale sized piece of battered cod.
    Chips done in beef dripping.
    Mushy peas.
    Pot of tatar sauce.

Calories, thousands.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Tonight we are grilling chicken breasts and brussel sprouts, and serving with some leftover potato salad.

Edit: no idea how many calories, probably about 800-1000 not counting wine.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Options
    I had crispy chilli chicken (421 calories a portion). Recipe link below, I just changed the beef to chicken! (I used 560g of chicken for 4 portions)

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2852672/crispy-chilli-beef

That looks good!
  • megpie41
    megpie41 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Last night I made sriracha mustard baked chicken breast, spicy roasted sweet potato wedges, steamed broccoli and zucchini/carrot "noodles" (I tried a veggi spirilizer for the first time...didn't work so well, but it tasted good).