Are You Proud?

PannyTheBug
PannyTheBug Posts: 98 Member
edited July 2015 in Success Stories
What's the last good thing you did? It can be anything, from eating something you don't like that is really healthy, or even helping the lady from across the street with her shopping bags.

[Edited by MFP Mods]

Replies

• CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    I don't eat things I don't like, and I do Good Things because I try to be a Good Person - not from any misplaced sense of pride. I'm not hating, I just don't think I understand the question.
  • PannyTheBug
    I don't eat things I don't like, and I do Good Things because I try to be a Good Person - not from any misplaced sense of pride. I'm not hating, I just don't think I understand the question.

I mean, what was the last thing you did that was exceptionally good? For instance; buying lunch for a homeless person. Or it can be a fitness goal you've achieved that you're proud of, like yesterday I swam nearly a mile.
  • CurlyCockney
    CurlyCockney Posts: 1,394 Member
    Thanks for explaining, and well done on your swim!

As to what I've done exceptionally good, that comes back to the pride thing for me, and I'm not comfortable with that so I'll leave your thread and hope you get better answers :-)
  • PannyTheBug
    Thanks for explaining, and well done on your swim!

As to what I've done exceptionally good, that comes back to the pride thing for me, and I'm not comfortable with that so I'll leave your thread and hope you get better answers :-)
    Ok, thanks! Well done with your good thing, whatever it was.
  • stephiejean37
    stephiejean37 Posts: 75 Member
    I was in the store the other day picking up a present for a baby shower. The lady in front of me only had 25 dollars on her, and her total came to 28, she was going to have the cashier take back some of the things she had got for her kids. I was literally broke myself, but had an extra 5 dollars so i gave it to her. It was just a little thing i could do and hope it made her day a little brighter. and her little girls as well.
  • cfranklin10
    cfranklin10 Posts: 28 Member
    I recently joined a softball league with my church. (I have not played softball in over 6 years and I have had two kids in between those years and have gained 50 pounds.) Anywho, I was playing third base and a new guy was behind me in outfield and towards the end of the game I overheard him telling the player next to him "wow shes a really good ball player!" talking about me!!! I was soo proud of myself!!!
  • Allison1385
    Allison1385 Posts: 353 Member
    I crave healthy foods now..
  • PannyTheBug
    Big well done everyone so far- keep 'em coming, you're all inspiring me
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    I saved a bug from being eaten by my dog this morning.
  • credle071207
    credle071207 Posts: 37 Member
    I was at a drive thru ordering some roasted chicken bites, and asked the person at the drive-thru window how much the order was behind me. She told me and then I told her I wanted to pay for that order too. Just paying it forward, because somebody did that for me once.
  • PannyTheBug
    Woah you guys seem so good!! I am jealous of your friends!!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    I noticed a house down the streets driveway was so washed out they'd been having to park down on the street so we took our tractor down and smoothed it out.
  • PannyTheBug
    Wow!
  • LyssaRonnell
    LyssaRonnell Posts: 182 Member
    I cleaned the house for my boyfriend. I do this almost every morning before I go to work. He works so hard and is so amazing so he deserved to have a clean beautiful house when he comes home exhausted.
  • PannyTheBug
    That's nice.
    EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED EARNS A BROWNIE POINT YAY!!
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Today I shaved a minute off my pace. It's been a long struggle with setbacks, but I am proud of myself today.

*I don't want brownie points. I want a brownie*
  • PannyTheBug
    jaga13 wrote: »
    Today I shaved a minute off my pace. It's been a long struggle with setbacks, but I am proud of myself today.

We all want a brownie, chum. But we can't have one. Imagine a brownie. Imagine eating it. Savour that imaginary brownie. I'm so sorry. :(
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member

We all want a brownie, chum. But we can't have one. Imagine a brownie. Imagine eating it. Savour that imaginary brownie. I'm so sorry. :(

lol! I don't have room left today for a brownie, but I definitely could make room for it tomorrow if it were to appear!
  • PannyTheBug

lol! I don't have room left today for a brownie, but I definitely could make room for it tomorrow if it were to appear!

Well keep your room for a little brownie then :)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    I had 3 donuts today. They were oh so good.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!