Trigger Foods!

Options
neenbeck
neenbeck Posts: 34 Member
What are your trigger foods? Cheese is a huge one for me- can never have just one piece. Also, chips.

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    It varies for me and has more to do with my crazed hormones than the food itself. Sometimes it's sweets, sometime chips, sometimes roasted broccoli or grilled salmon.
  • racheljasminewood
    racheljasminewood Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Crisps with dip!!!!
  • racheljasminewood
    racheljasminewood Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Salt and vinegar rice cakes with cream cheese is another!
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Crisps are a big one for me... share bags are dangerous :p
  • JoAnnRyan123
    JoAnnRyan123 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Salty carbs! Potato chips, super buttery popcorn, fried anything sprinkled with salt

Also candy (not chocolate) gummies, sour gummies, skittles, starbursts

Beer & wine too :)
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Also candy (not chocolate) gummies, sour gummies, skittles, starbursts

Beer & wine too :)

Me too, exactly. :p

Edit to add: PASTA.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    White breads and pastas - pastas more than breads.

Cheerios, too, a bit. Not like the pasta, though.
  • LovebugHiraeth
    LovebugHiraeth Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Cheese, certain breads/pastries, chocolate... certain types of meat (that's what she said... just getting that out of the way) SO, basically most food groups.
  • Mistraal1981
    Mistraal1981 Posts: 453 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Chocolate and tangy cheese doritos.

Those Dairy Milk Puddles...I cannot just buy the mint one, I have to have the hazelnut too. I then alternate between the two...in the same sitting. I have also just seen their limited edition strawberry crème version. I MAY have lost my mind a little today. I am not proud. I hope the scale gods punish me in the morning!
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    popcorn, ice cream....sighhhh
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Chips/crisps, popcorn, chocolate, candy, cookies, cake, sweet cereals, ice cream, jam, biscuits, pizza, french fries, hot dogs. I used to overeat, I still get cravings for this. These foods are best eaten on rare occasions, with extreme caution, and out of the house

I'm so glad I found which foods I CAN eat to satiety.
  • rocksniffer1026
    rocksniffer1026 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can't have potato chips in the house or I'll just eat the whole bag. Cheese is huge for me - especially those Kraft Singles slices. Prepared Macaroni and Cheese salad from the grocery store is another thing I can't have around. Pasta is difficult to stay away from too.
  • sidricks
    sidricks Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter
  • ashleypetrie4
    ashleypetrie4 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Pasta, cheese, popcorn, and peanut butter are probably my worst trigger foods.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Fruit. I could eat a pint of blueberries in 3 minutes before eating an entire watermelon.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake and breakfast cereal.
  • neenbeck
    Options
    Cheese, certain breads/pastries, chocolate... certain types of meat (that's what she said... just getting that out of the way) SO, basically most food groups.

Marry me.
  • neenbeck
    Options
    I can't have potato chips in the house or I'll just eat the whole bag. Cheese is huge for me - especially those Kraft Singles slices. Prepared Macaroni and Cheese salad from the grocery store is another thing I can't have around. Pasta is difficult to stay away from too.

I am with you 1000% percent! Potato chips are not allowed in my house anymore. Also Mac and cheese.

• neenbeck
    Options
    Chips/crisps, popcorn, chocolate, candy, cookies, cake, sweet cereals, ice cream, jam, biscuits, pizza, french fries, hot dogs. I used to overeat, I still get cravings for this. These foods are best eaten on rare occasions, with extreme caution, and out of the house

I'm so glad I found which foods I CAN eat to satiety.

You sound just like me! Which foods have you found to fend off these cravings?