Replies

• Blondiez73
    Blondiez73 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The smell of popcorn always gets at me.
  • klund13
    klund13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Pizza. It is so hard for me to eat only 2 slices....it almost always turns in to a binge.
  • teanahk
    teanahk Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Pringles. Especially salt and vinegar flavor. Any other chips I can be happy with a proper little serving of 10-20 chips but Pringles man. I can easily eat a tube of those damn things. I think it's the weird dissolving texture. They're the devil.
  • Butterflies_And_Chaos
    Butterflies_And_Chaos Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Pasta, pizza, and cheesecake! >:)>:)>:)
  • spideywebb77
    spideywebb77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Pizza. If I could stop at 2 maybe 3 slices no big deal. Unfortunately its like polish off the whole large pizza while my wife and kids just try to get in a slice each.... Ok I share better than that but there are never any leftovers.
  • FoodFitnessTravel
    FoodFitnessTravel Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Korean food. And i mean the entire cuisine of Korea. I just cannot have it in normal amounts.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,932 Member
    Options
    Potato chips.

Everything else, I can eat a little bit and be done with it. But the whole bag of potato chips must be finished.
  • mimimunchery
    mimimunchery Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Pizza, pasta and cereal (especially granola!)
  • flamingblades
    flamingblades Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Skittles!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    teanahk wrote: »
    Pringles. Especially salt and vinegar flavor. Any other chips I can be happy with a proper little serving of 10-20 chips but Pringles man. I can easily eat a tube of those damn things. I think it's the weird dissolving texture. They're the devil.

oh lordy. . There's a reason I haven't had salt n vinegar pringles for ages. Once you pop, you can't stop!

• tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    Chips and popcorn
  • kickstartpro
    kickstartpro Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anything with wheat flour in it. Also, for some weird reason, brie cheese? I can eat half a small wheel in one sitting. I don't have issues with other cheeses.
  • chatnel
    chatnel Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    chocolate or anything high in sugar usually makes me go crazy and want more more more
  • chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    neenbeck wrote: »
    What are your trigger foods? Cheese is a huge one for me- can never have just one piece. Also, chips.

Cheese and potato chips are my kyrptonite. I love them!
  • neenbeck
    neenbeck Posts: 34 Member
    Options

oh lordy. . There's a reason I haven't had salt n vinegar pringles for ages. Once you pop, you can't stop!

Oh, I'll eat salt and vinegar chips until I have sores in my mouth. #binge
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options

Oh, I'll eat salt and vinegar chips until I have sores in my mouth. #binge

Yeah, they are deadly :s

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Chips/crisps, popcorn, chocolate, candy, cookies, cake, sweet cereals, ice cream, jam, biscuits, pizza, french fries, hot dogs. I used to overeat, I still get cravings for this. These foods are best eaten on rare occasions, with extreme caution, and out of the house

I'm so glad I found which foods I CAN eat to satiety.

You sound just like me! Which foods have you found to fend off these cravings?

What my mom told me to eat :p Seriously, I eat a variety of foods, every "real" food I can get my hands on, no restrictions, except: no diet foods - I don't avoid fat anymore, but I do avoid artificial sweeteners. (I moderate my intake, of course, but no foods are off limits.) I feel so fully satiated and satisfied now - I used to feel hungry all the time, even shortly after I ate. My WOE has started to resemble how we ate in the 50's - I have discovered that I love foods I used to be afraid of - sardines, tuna, pickles, caviar, mayo, spinach, artichokes, whole milk, eggs, butter, mushrooms, parsnips, celeriac, beets, blue cheese, oysters, millet. And dates, but they are tricky, though, almost triggering, I have to be careful; I bought a box today and they keep calling my name...
  • sophomorelove
    sophomorelove Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Anything sweet, especially milk chocolate and ice-cream
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    cheese...i'll have a little 1 ounce slice and the next thing you know, I've gone through 1/4 Lb minimum. really, dairy in general i'm bad with...i can eat all of the dairy.
  • quietblue08
    quietblue08 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Pizza is my Trigger and alcohol more specifically beer and bourbon. Once i start drinking its like i get this insatiable hunger. I used to crave my trigger 24/7 but my doctor gave me a medicine that like completely turned off my cravings. Its crazy. I literally could have cried...