advocare catalyst and spark

Options
I'm wondering your thoughts on advocare's two products catalyst and spark. has anyone tried them? did you like them? i don't want to do the cleanse that they offer but a friend suggested taking these two things together. work out fantastic for her. thoughts please??!

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Nothing against your friend, but I think she is just trying to make a sale. I use both products and I absolutely love them. With that said I think in order for you to get the full effect of both products you should do the cleanse first. The reason being that the cleanse will allow the nutrients to be absorbed better, because you would have cleaned out the junk. Just my 2 cents....

Good luck!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Nothing against your friend, but I think she is just trying to make a sale. I use both products and I absolutely love them. With that said I think in order for you to get the full effect of both products you should do the cleanse first. The reason being that the cleanse will allow the nutrients to be absorbed better, because you would have cleaned out the junk. Just my 2 cents....

Good luck!

What exactly are you cleansing? And what evidence do you have that after said cleanse nutrients are absorbed better?
  • dondimitri
    dondimitri Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    What exactly are you cleansing? And what evidence do you have that after said cleanse nutrients are absorbed better?

I have the same question.
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Spark! It doesn't give me energy that most people get from it, I just love having something different than water!
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering your thoughts on advocare's two products catalyst and spark. has anyone tried them? did you like them? i don't want to do the cleanse that they offer but a friend suggested taking these two things together. work out fantastic for her. thoughts please??!

I've tried Spark. It's not bad. Gives you a good boost of energy as a pre workout. I can't remember the cost. Do some research on the cost other pre workouts first before buying the Spark.
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I've done the cleanse, spark, and catalyst. When I did the cleanse, I was at my highest weight. Like the previous person mentioned, I didn't experience the energy boost described by others. My sister and my mom, on the other hand, loved it from the beginning. I tried Spark again while I was in the gym about 2 weeks ago because I was really dragging but wanted to complete my workout. I did feel more energized after I drank it; not the jittery kind of energy either. So I'm not sure if my weightloss has something to do with the effect or not. Each person's system is different so I wouldn't expect the same results as someone else. As for the Catalyst, I haven't noticed a big change while using those. To those who asked about what you're "cleansing" the cleanse is simply a 10 day detox. You drink psyllium husk fiber in the morning and take a pro biotic at night. Hope this helps.
  • Stooooo
    Options
    I've done the cleanse, spark, and catalyst. When I did the cleanse, I was at my highest weight. Like the previous person mentioned, I didn't experience the energy boost described by others. My sister and my mom, on the other hand, loved it from the beginning. I tried Spark again while I was in the gym about 2 weeks ago because I was really dragging but wanted to complete my workout. I did feel more energized after I drank it; not the jittery kind of energy either. So I'm not sure if my weightloss has something to do with the effect or not. Each person's system is different so I wouldn't expect the same results as someone else. As for the Catalyst, I haven't noticed a big change while using those. To those who asked about what you're "cleansing" the cleanse is simply a 10 day detox. You drink psyllium husk fiber in the morning and take a pro biotic at night. Hope this helps.

Yes but what are you cleansing? :wink: Don't you know that you have to provide specific evidence? :laugh:
  • Acg67
    Options

Yes but what are you cleansing? :wink: Don't you know that you have to provide specific evidence? :laugh:

It is LOL worthy to see the ignorant and the shysters who peddle cleanses, beleive they are cleansing anything but money from their wallets with cleanses
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options

Good luck!

I'm surprised you didn't include the link to your advocare website.......

So, advocare salesperson, what exactly does cleansing do for you?
    To those who asked about what you're "cleansing" the cleanse is simply a 10 day detox. You drink psyllium husk fiber in the morning and take a pro biotic at night.

......and what does a 10 day detox specifically do? What toxins are your removing from your body that your liver & kidneys cant already deal with? (so, metamucil and a yogurt would accomplish the same thing?)
  • Stooooo
    Options

Wow, you sure put me in my place.
  • BrianSharpe
    Options

You've got to admit, being a sales rep (and having the link etc on your profile) suggests that you may be a little less than objective when reviewing a product......I'm a big fan of full disclosure.
  • BrittanyAnnL
    BrittanyAnnL Posts: 140
    Options
    I must be off.. because I tried spark and it was gross. Not only did I not like the flavor... but it did nothing for me. Not a single little ounce of extra energy. Hmph.
  • Stooooo
    Options

You've got to admit, being a sales rep (and having the link etc on your profile) suggests that you may be a little less than objective when reviewing a product......I'm a big fan of full disclosure.

I've made it very clear that I use everything that I am talking about. Do I sell it? Yes! Doesn't mean it hasn't worked for me. I am also saving a boatload of money as compared to when I was buying stuff at GNC. I am not hiding anything. The difference between you and me is that I don't go into the threads you post in and call you out. I'm not starting threads, nor have I once posted in any thread saying buy from me. I answer people's questions when they post something about my company. Tell me something that I haven't disclosed? Posting my link in the forum is against the rules of the forum.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    You're better off just buying a nice cup of coffee. It will do basically the same thing for you.
  • Acg67
    Options

I've made it very clear that I use everything that I am talking about. Do I sell it? Yes! Doesn't mean it hasn't worked for me. I am also saving a boatload of money as compared to when I was buying stuff at GNC. I am not hiding anything. The difference between you and me is that I don't go into the threads you post in and call you out. I'm not starting threads, nor have I once posted in any thread saying buy from me. I answer people's questions when they post something about my company. Tell me something that I haven't disclosed? Posting my link in the forum is against the rules of the forum.

You answer questions with sales drivel and avoid actually answering questions regarding your silly claims
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Step right up, step right up, step right up,
    Everyone's a winner, bargains galore
    That's right, you too can be the proud owner
    Of the quality goes in before the name goes on
    One-tenth of a dollar, one-tenth of a dollar, we got service after sales
    You need perfume? we got perfume, how 'bout an engagement ring?
    Something for the little lady, something for the little lady,
    Something for the little lady, hmm
    Three for a dollar
    We got a year-end clearance, we got a white sale
    And a smoke-damaged furniture, you can drive it away today
    Act now, act now, and receive as our gift, our gift to you
    They come in all colors, one size fits all
    No muss, no fuss, no spills, you're tired of kitchen drudgery
    Everything must go, going out of business, going out of business
    Going out of business sale
    Fifty percent off original retail price, skip the middle man
    Don't settle for less
    How do we do it? how do we do it? volume, volume, turn up the volume
    Now you've heard it advertised, don't hesitate
    Don't be caught with your drawers down,
    Don't be caught with your drawers down
    You can step right up, step right up

That's right, it filets, it chops, it dices, slices,
    Never stops, lasts a lifetime, mows your lawn
    And it mows your lawn and it picks up the kids from school
    It gets rid of unwanted facial hair, it gets rid of embarrassing age spots,
    It delivers a pizza, and it lengthens, and it strengthens
    And it finds that slipper that's been at large
    under the chaise lounge for several weeks
    And it plays a mean Rhythm Master,
    It makes excuses for unwanted lipstick on your collar
    And it's only a dollar, step right up, it's only a dollar, step right up

'Cause it forges your signature
    If not completely satisfied, mail back unused portion of product
    For complete refund of price of purchase
    Step right up
    Please allow thirty days for delivery, don't be fooled by cheap imitations
    You can live in it, live in it, laugh in it, love in it
    Swim in it, sleep in it,
    Live in it, swim in it, laugh in it, love in it
    Removes embarrassing stains from contour sheets, that's right
    And it entertains visiting relatives, it turns a sandwich into a banquet
    Tired of being the life of the party?
    Change your shorts, change your life, change your life
    Change into a nine-year-old Hindu boy, get rid of your wife,
    And it walks your dog, and it doubles on sax
    Doubles on sax, you can jump back Jack, see you later alligator
    See you later alligator
    And it steals your car
    It gets rid of your gambling debts, it quits smoking
    It's a friend, and it's a companion,
    And it's the only product you will ever need
    Follow these easy assembly instructions it never needs ironing
    Well it takes weights off hips, bust, thighs, chin, midriff,
    Gives you dandruff, and it finds you a job, it is a job
    And it strips the phone company free take ten for five exchange,
    And it gives you denture breath
    And you know it's a friend, and it's a companion
    And it gets rid of your traveler's checks
    It's new, it's improved, it's old-fashioned
    Well it takes care of business, never needs winding,
    Never needs winding, never needs winding
    Gets rid of blackheads, the heartbreak of psoriasis,
    Christ, you don't know the meaning of heartbreak, buddy,
    C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon
    'Cause it's effective, it's defective, it creates household odors,
    It disinfects, it sanitizes for your protection
    It gives you an erection, it wins the election
    Why put up with painful corns any longer?
    It's a redeemable coupon, no obligation, no salesman will visit your home
    We got a jackpot, jackpot, jackpot, prizes, prizes, prizes, all work guaranteed
    How do we do it, how do we do it, how do we do it, how do we do it
    We need your business, we're going out of business
    We'll give you the business
    Get on the business end of our going-out-of-business sale
    Receive our free brochure, free brochure
    Read the easy-to-follow assembly instructions, batteries not included
    Send before midnight tomorrow, terms available,
    Step right up, step right up, step right up
    You got it buddy: the large print giveth, and the small print taketh away
    Step right up, you can step right up, you can step right up
    C'mon step right up
    (Get away from me kid, you bother me...)
    Step right up, step right up, step right up, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon
    Step right up, you can step right up, c'mon and step right up,
    C'mon and step right up
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options

I've tried Spark. It's not bad. Gives you a good boost of energy as a pre workout. I can't remember the cost. Do some research on the cost other pre workouts first before buying the Spark.

I've tried Spark too. I liked it, but not enough to buy. Just enough to enjoy free samples.
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I must be off.. because I tried spark and it was gross. Not only did I not like the flavor... but it did nothing for me. Not a single little ounce of extra energy. Hmph.

this
  • dondimitri
    dondimitri Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You answer questions with sales drivel and avoid actually answering questions regarding your silly claims

I have a hard time believing people are dumb enough to buy this crap but then I stumble across these threads and find a whole list of people who are jumping up and down and screaming "take my money, take my money, please, please, please!"
  • BrianSharpe
    Options

The only reason I "called you out" is that you gave a product a glowing review and failed to disclose a conflict of interest, if you ever catch me in a conflict of interest feel free to reciprocate but I don't participate in MLM scams and promote dubious products. BTW you still haven't answered my question about what cleansing does for you.......