Welp. I went on Vacation and now I have to start over...

Options
iGROK1
iGROK1 Posts: 4 Member
edited July 2015 in Motivation and Support
I'll have to head to my local Publix and get on the Higi machine to find out what kind of damage I did on my week of vacation. But the good news is that I got home to my new box of nutrisystem so I'm just going to go back to the way I started this whole journey and begin again. Day 1. Again.

Replies

• vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Im afraid of doing the same thing when I go on vacation- just enjoying myself for that week while im there.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    OP, your ticker says you've lost 42 pounds. Did you gain that back in a week?
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Jruzer wrote: »
    OP, your ticker says you've lost 42 pounds. Did you gain that back in a week?

Holy crap.
  • iGROK1
    iGROK1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lol @ Jruzer - of course not. I did gain back 5 though. Actually what I was referring to is "day 1" on MyFitnessPal logging my food. I stopped while on Vaca and as soon as you do that the "how many days in a row" you've logged starts over. Which is a bummer because I was pretty high. I was looking forward to getting to 100 days in a row. I tried like the first day I was out to log but it was hard because we were literally going everywhere and it was too much.
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,573 Member
    Options
    Did you fly, or maybe sit in a car/bus/train for an extended time for traveling? Then there's a good chance that a lot of those 5lbs is actually water weight. If this was actually body fat then you had an 2500kcal above your maintenance per day for 7 days straight. It's possible, but only you know how much you really age :)
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I gained 4.5 pounds in a week to Mexico. It was gone in 10 days. It's temporary weight lol