Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Random thoughts

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    I should buy a boat
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    I just realized. My weewee is so small that if I grow out the pyoobs and dyed it red, it might resemble that of King Henry VIII's portrait.
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    red grapes and cheese cubes
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Counting down the days
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    edited December 2015
    Felt like doing this at one of the professors on the panel for asking me questions about irrelevant PowerPoint crap. I think I should've brought in one of those paper charts that you flip over like they used to do back in the goddamn 90's

cy5e9a6pr3ef.gif

• SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    I can't tell if he's really clueless or just not interested.

Ummm... My drooling meanz I think you are hawt
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Did you know if you wrap lunch meat around a pickle it feels like a cold hard... male organ
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    I love this app. It's so comical how it's like one big freaking orgy around here and everyone is dating everyone.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    I love this app. It's so comical how it's like one big freaking orgy around here and everyone is dating everyone.

:joy:
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    MrsBooBear wrote: »

Wanna date Boo?

:joy:

Thatz simply not true :p
  • pie_eyes
    Kris Kardashian is looking rough these days
  • pie_eyes
    Caitlyn Jenner looks busted haha
  • ThatFatAsianNerd

@_whatserface haha. With regards to the orgy thing, I stopped complaining after I started wearing goggles to protect my eyes from unwelcomed projectiles.
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    If I go out walking in the "country" alone and I cross paths with a lone dog, normally the dog will either run in the opposite direction or come up to me being friendly.
    If I take the same walk but cross paths with a pack of dogs, I will likely have a problem.
    Sometimes people act a lot like packs of dogs.
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    where's the sun?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I think most people are too self-serving and don't think much beyond that.
  • xquiickx
    xquiickx Posts: 41 Member
    That would be amazing. I could sit up there all day (Well, until I was hungry or had to goto the bathroom :/)
  • darlin1131
    darlin1131 Posts: 18 Member
    Feliz navidad, prospero año y felicidad.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    maeld51 wrote: »
    If I go out walking in the "country" alone and I cross paths with a lone dog, normally the dog will either run in the opposite direction or come up to me being friendly.
    If I take the same walk but cross paths with a pack of dogs, I will likely have a problem.
    Sometimes people act a lot like packs of dogs.

3hyzywi4zbhr.jpg