30 Day Challenge!!! Starts AUG 3-Sept 3

Options

Replies

• ClareDoherty42
    ClareDoherty42 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Morning all!

Been on track so far - or there abouts! Keeping as close to 1,200 Cals as possible. Weight has maintained exactly since Sunday which I know is a good thing but it's driving me nuts!
  • jemina10
    jemina10 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Try and weigh in every Monday!!! U will see the results!!!
  • jemina10
    Options
    Day 3 let's gooooo!!!!!

0uef245j3xac.jpg

6s9di5nhxn6a.jpg
    y93vxx7os4q3.jpg
  • jemina10
    Options
    Hope everyone is on track Day 3 ✔️ get a good night rest!!!!
  • mgerhart13
    mgerhart13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I did kickboxing yesterday and I can feel it today. Determined to go back Thursday. I was off line for 2 months and ready to do this!
  • tzaug2
    tzaug2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit late, but would like to join. I'm 55yr old woman, need to lose 40#...hope to lose at least 6this month
  • Licupeles
    Licupeles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit late to this but would like to join. I'm a mom of 3 and I'd like to lose 15lbs. I look forward to sharing the next 30 days with you all. Feel free to add me
  • jemina10
    Options
    Welcome!!!!! How is everyone holding up on DAY 3???? Anyone been going through any food withdraws (haha) stay strong I know the temptation because it's kicking my butt! I just substitute my craving for fruit!!!
  • lina20
    lina20 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • jemina10
    Options
    Day 4 finally ✔️ the struggle was real today lol!! Hope everyone finished strong and ready for tomorrow!!
  • Msnae20
    Msnae20 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey alllll! Been absent from checking the community. Seems tracking is my focus lol. Glad to see everyone here. Idk about yal but I am soooo anxious to step on this scale. I just feel lighter. But I rather hold out to see a bigger difference #hopefully. Optimism and consistence!!!!!!
  • kymetime69
    kymetime69 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am definitely a little late to the game but I would like to join in if thats ok. I am hoping this will motivate me to lose weight so I can be a better mom to my son. I need to lose 50lbs total but I really just want to take it day by day. Good luck everyone :)
  • jemina10
    Options
    Day 5 it's Friday!!!! Let's push we almost made it through week 1!!!!! I already feel lighter and more energized by healthy food choices, no longer having cravings and filling up quicker than usual. Feel free to share ur week, what were your successes this week, the biggest obstacle for you??? My biggest obstacle was fighting my CHOCOLATE AND CAFFIENE URGES, I'm making it tho!!!!! Have a great weekend remember there is no pass for the weekend it's only 30 days..., well maybe Sunday treat yourself to a treat!!!!
  • adelwy
    adelwy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hardest challenge was four work dinners last week. Eek!! Greatest success was not quitting because of my biggest challenge! Just finished up at the farmers market. Headed home for food prep for the week!!
  • Sarah7518
    Sarah7518 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join in? Or will there be one for September? I'm really struggling and just started on MFP again.
  • Msnae20
    Options
    Definitely plan on doing one September.
  • Msnae20
    Options
    Biggest challenge is living out of different hotels for the military smh. Now that I am settled I can get groceries. I still have to eat boxed of frozen food :-( no stove or oven. Wish me luck
  • Msnae20
    Options
    @ adelwy I would say my strength was the same. I didn't give up because of my weakness.
  • jemina10
    Options
    Weigh in Monday around the corner, I hope everyone doing well!!! Can't wait till next week it will get easier! Next month def plan on doing something along the same lines, this 30 days is just setting us up for more of a challenge next month but as I say this isn't a diet it's a life change. Me myself can def tell the energy difference especially running around with 4 babies! Please if you have any good recipes or ideas post it!!!
  • jemina10
    Options
    Weigh In Monday