What do you like to eat for breakfast?

Options
124»

Replies

• SaffronSunrise
    SaffronSunrise Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Protein waffle with syrup and turkey bacon or sausage.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Weekdays it's oatmeal (either steel cut, organic, or Irish) with peanut butter, fruit, and almond, coconut, or cashew milk, homemade mocha.

Weekends it's French toast made with homemade bread, fruit, sugar free syrup (simply because I've never liked the regular syrup), bacon, and homemade mocha.

For me, breakfast is my most calorie dense meal, so I like to make it good.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I like pancakes with made egg and banana batter instead of flour, or wholewheat bread with peanut butter and banana, or a two-egg omelet with a few slices of avocado.

This sounds interesting. Tell me more, please....is banana batter just crushed bananas, or are there other ingredients?

• cupcakesplz
    cupcakesplz Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Bacon (Australia style and just the eye part)
    Toast one peice
    Egg
    Mushrooms
    All cooked in a non-stick pan with no oil

• orchidbutterflies
    orchidbutterflies Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love reading all these "fancy" breakfasts... Makes me want to try them!

I usually just eat a bowl of cereal (whatever amount of grams the serving on the box says) with 4oz of 1% milk.
    If I am having a protein shake made with milk at lunch I sometimes eat microwave oatmeal or two slices of bread with 15-22g of peanut butter.
    I eat a peanut butter sandwich in some form every single day.

I can't eat bananas or egg yolk, so that can limit my breakfast options.
    Mostly though I just don't want to cook or care about eating when I wake up. Which is why I eat so simple for breakfast. I eat a snack between breakfast and lunch so I guess that helps hold me over if my breakfast was particularly filling.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Bacon and waffles.

rvf80kky8txk.jpeg
  • teduaO526
    teduaO526 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I dont know how good Kroger brand regular oatmeal is but i eat that shizz everyday! Its only 110 cals per serving and only has 1 gram of sugar. Plus its quite filling for a meal thats not high in calories
  • RBracken34
    RBracken34 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and an apple or greek yoghurt and berries or a small avocado smashed on toast.
  • brownskinned81
    brownskinned81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Chicken/Fish Eggs an Egg Whites
  • NicoleMKlein
    NicoleMKlein Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    271 calories
    6 tablespoons egg whites, 59 grams of a roma tomato, 21g of low fat feta, 1 slice low calorie wheat bread (45 calories ) 3 turkey sausage links (banquet ), coffee with 5 grams of vanilla protein powder!