Options
14567810»

Replies

• woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    woznube7 wrote: »
    woznube7 wrote: »
    @jennmpantoja, nothing wrong with liking sports. You'd think that would be more of a turn on... since we know what is actually going on. haha Give me hockey any day. I am the whole package. Isn't that part of the deal?!

You would think guys like the fact that they have a woman who could sit there any watch sports with them, and still go cook in the kitchen. I mean it seems to be too much. Hey I love Hockey too!! We have a kick *kitten* Soccer team in KC. Love it!

We would definitely be fast friends... who needs men ;)? haha I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T... *sings*

LOL!! Agree!!! Right!! My current song is Megan Trainor "Dear Future Husband" this song is great!!

I love me some Megan Trainor! That song, perfect. haha

• ElJefeChief
    ElJefeChief Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    http://phys.org/news/2015-08-evolutionary-key-females-physically.html

Thought this might be interesting and add to the discussion. I kind of like sociobiology although it may rankle some.

For me, a woman has to have curves to be attractive to me. Once they transition from having curves-plural to a curve-singular, they are no longer attractive.

For illustration purposes:

wzh4u015k92p.png
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    DrEnalg wrote: »
    Once they transition from having curves-plural to a curve-singular, they are no longer attractive.
    :laugh: That's the best way I've heard it phrased yet!
  • KiltFuPanda
    KiltFuPanda Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    It's personality above all for me, but I don't like thin women. To quote Will Smith in MIB: "I feel like I'm gonna break this damn thing!"
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    That was actually an interesting read. As a matter of fact, many of the comments on the success stories on this very site back that study up. "You look so much younger!" is quite common to see in the posts.
  • Ashley___916
    Ashley___916 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    http://phys.org/news/2015-08-evolutionary-key-females-physically.html

Thought this might be interesting and add to the discussion. I kind of like sociobiology although it may rankle some.

For me, a woman has to have curves to be attractive to me. Once they transition from having curves-plural to a curve-singular, they are no longer attractive.

For illustration purposes:

wzh4u015k92p.png

Nicely done
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I don't mean to sound harsh but when you see a person's acct with 15-18 different selfie pics of different angles of their own body..doesn't THAT answer the questions the op asked?
  • msharrington315
    msharrington315 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have wondered about this as my preference has changed since I have lost over 200 pounds. When I was obese (over 400 pounds at one point), I was less picky about the weight of the woman as I myself was in an extreme weight category. Now that I am "normal" I find myself less attracted to obese women. I guess it all comes down to health for me, which was the primary motivator for me to lose my weight. I now have an association to poor health with severe obesity.

My wife met me when I was over 300 pounds. She is what we consider "normal" weight here. She loved me, even at my highest weight, but was always concerned for my health, especially when I got into my 40s and began to have a host of co-morbidities.

So, at one time I may have been attracted to a heavier woman when I too was heavy and I guess it could lead you to believe it was because I couldn't afford to be picky.
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    LMAO at all these guys responses, it's pathetic. A fat women (grossly overweight) is not desirable at all. Sorry to burst your bubble. Fat people are lazy and have no respect for themselves. How can anybody want that? You can have the best personality ever, if your spilling out of your xxl clothes then your still disgusting. Inb4 backlash because fat people and guys who desperately need women's approval can't handle the truth I speak.

ignoring how rude your post is, you're wrong.

there are fetishes for everything, from latex to amputation. some guys sully their undercrackers at the sight of a woman too fat to walk. just because you find them revolting, doesn't make it a universal truth.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    Honestly for me, looks are the last factor. If a girl is intelligent, witty, funny, and cultured, I'm willing to overlook a lot.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    My fat a$s walks into the laundromat just now, and I get a "Hey" from the two guys out front. Skinny girl with nice booty in yoga pants and a crop top walks up five minutes later and the guys are tripping over each other trying to open the door for her and converse with her. Tell me it doesn't matter! Yeah f'ing right! :laugh:
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    LMAO at all these guys responses, it's pathetic. A fat women (grossly overweight) is not desirable at all. Sorry to burst your bubble. Fat people are lazy and have no respect for themselves. How can anybody want that? You can have the best personality ever, if your spilling out of your xxl clothes then your still disgusting. Inb4 backlash because fat people and guys who desperately need women's approval can't handle the truth I speak.

ignoring how rude your post is, you're wrong.

there are fetishes for everything, from latex to amputation. some guys sully their undercrackers at the sight of a woman too fat to walk. just because you find them revolting, doesn't make it a universal truth.
    Maybe not a universal truth, but there's just no way that the majority of guys would rather not have an obese girl. A little padded, maybe, but not spilling out like the Michelin Man.
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hmmm well I think if your comfortable with your looks and don't wanna change then does it truly matter? People have different tastes you can't please everyone....some people's sunsets are another's sunrises. Like me I have dealt with allot of turn downs...it's just how it is but it helps in the long run it grows character woop woop! #lovinlife
  • BenniBlanc0
    BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Probably gonna get abuse for this post but:

Everyone has different taste, but bottom line is It matters to the majority, which is not right but is truth.
    It's also evolutionary science (I don't do religion), animals (let's not forget that's what we are) choose the strongest/fastest/leanest & most powerful partner to breed with to ensure offspring survival(survival of the fittest)! For humans in general & at their most primal, being overweight doesn't indicate "strong genes/survival rate" from a distance, so this halts initial pursuit before it even has a chance to go further.

Each to their own though, everyone is different & has different tastes! I know attractive overweight women (overweight, not obese - there's a difference). The ones that are most attractive are the ones down the gym, actively demonstrating that they have self respect, discipline & drive.... That stuff shines from a far.

..... I can tell you from experience, It's the same for women too, when I was overweight no one was interested in the real me, when I lost weight all of a sudden women were taking notice, so losing weight opens up opportunity where it perhaps wouldn't of been!
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 408 Member
    Options

Everyone has different taste, but bottom line is It matters to the majority, which is not right but is truth.
    It's also evolutionary science (I don't do religion), animals (let's not forget that's what we are) choose the strongest/fastest/leanest & most powerful partner to breed with to ensure offspring survival(survival of the fittest)! For humans in general & at their most primal, being overweight doesn't indicate "strong genes/survival rate" from a distance, so this halts initial pursuit before it even has a chance to go further.

Each to their own though, everyone is different & has different tastes! I know attractive overweight women (overweight, not obese - there's a difference). The ones that are most attractive are the ones down the gym, actively demonstrating that they have self respect, discipline & drive.... That stuff shines from a far.

..... I can tell you from experience, It's the same for women too, when I was overweight no one was interested in the real me, when I lost weight all of a sudden women were taking notice, so losing weight opens up opportunity where it perhaps wouldn't of been!

Nah you shouldn't but it's true and sad.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

clapping-crowd-applause.gif
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    What catches my eye and what steals my heart might not be the same, but they don't need to be mutually exclusive either.

A certain body type or hair color or cup size might what a person is drawn to initially, but that's not what keeps a relationship strong. Might sound cliché, but it's what's inside that really counts. I'm probably going to look at and admire all women, but only one woman has my heart and that woman has no problem pointing out another beautiful woman to me if she thinks I missed her. I never do, by the way, but I love her too much to brazenly gawk.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    For me it isn't about weight as much as activity level. A girl I am interested in will be very active and competitive, so most likely be more fit. That said, I dated all kinds of girls over the years.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    For me it isn't about weight as much as activity level. A girl I am interested in will be very active and competitive, so most likely be more fit. That said, I dated all kinds of girls over the years.

Back in the 70's and 80's my thought was

"From 18 to 80,
    Sick, Lame or Lazy,
    Blind, Crippled or Crazy,
    If they've got the notion,
    I've got the motion."