Curves or Slim - what doo you prefer?

Options
brettb97
brettb97 Posts: 240 Member
I think curves are what defines some women and men...they suit some weight! What do you think?? Should we all tone to the max.....??

Replies

• GoJul18
    GoJul18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm with lilyumyummfp on this one. I wish more curvy women would embrace their body instead of trying to hide or change it :)
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a preference. There has been plenty of women I wasn't attracted to until I got to know them. Who they are is so much more important.
  • Cambria76
    Cambria76 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Very curvy woman here who embraces what she has while make her body better. Might as well work what I got in the meantime right?
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    brettb97 wrote: »
    I think curves are what defines some women and men...they suit some weight! What do you think?? Should we all tone to the max.....??

Personally I think it's personal And I think what defines one doesn't another.... My preference for women body types are athletic but not "hard" looking and I perfer to look chiseled my self but I got a little ways to get there yet. Perfection is my goal and I'm treating my body like a science project.
  • freak4iron
    Options
    I don't really have a preference. There has been plenty of women I wasn't attracted to until I got to know them. Who they are is so much more important.

I'm calling BS on this...
  • BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    What defines a man or woman is his or her heart and soul, in my opinion.

Be proud of who you are. Each of us is different.

Do the best you can in taking care of yourself and your body. And while you are working on the outside, don't forget to work on your inner foundation as well.

Unless one is seeking to become part of the hive mentality, it doesn't matter what other strangers think on the subject. What matters is what you believe and what you are doing with your life.

Our outer body is a part of who we are. It isn't what we are, no matter how often that message keeps getting conveyed on here and every other place.
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I don't have a choice. My body decided to have curvy bust and hips and a smaller waist. So I shall choose to embrace them and continue to work to look supa sexy with them.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,542 Member
    Options
    Disagree. What defines them is what they prefer not what I prefer. What I prefer is my own subjective point of view.
    Now personally I prefer a female more on the athletically built side. Kim Kardashian type doesn't do it for me. Someone like Gina Carano or Allison Stokke does.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Slim every time for me. Can't take my eyes off them I'm afraid.
  • freak4iron
    Options
    All these "what's on the inside comments" make me wanna melt, but I don't think the OP was asking what kind of inner qualities you find sexy... Just saying
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    When I met my boyfriend I was 163 pounds with a 29 inch waist and 44 inch hips. He was attracted to me. Now my body is completely different and he let it slip that he prefers it now. I honestly don't blame him.
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    If I was a man I'd do fat/curvy chicks. I prefer full figured women but I find it tough to accept my body sometimes ; (
  • BasicGreatGuy
    BasicGreatGuy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    freak4iron wrote: »
    All these "what's on the inside comments" make me wanna melt, but I don't think the OP was asking what kind of inner qualities you find sexy... Just saying

I was addressing what I perceive to be a disconnect; one that seems to be ramping up on the site with all the same or similar nature threads. Seems like rather ironic when people are told (on here and elsewhere) that it is what is on the inside the really matters).

If the purpose of becoming healthy and fit is to become healthy and fit, asking strangers what they prefer with curves or not seems rather pointless, in my opinion.
  • hotpink_meow
    hotpink_meow Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Curves
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    I don't have a choice. My body decided to have curvy bust and hips and a smaller waist. So I shall choose to embrace them and continue to work to look supa sexy with them.

I also was gifted with certain attributes of hips, a backside and a larger bust but I am just recently embraxing embracing.
    Glad to see theres fellow women embracing them though @therealklane :*
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I've personally been attracted to both. Depends on the person I guess.
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Whichever one comes with a side order of confidence for her.
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Whichever one comes with a side order of confidence for her.
    That!

• mewilliams11
    mewilliams11 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Some women are just not built to be curvy & I think women with curves have a harder time trimming their bodies to the athletic type. With either build, you can still be healthy & toned.

I'm naturally curvy, always have been. I definitely want to lose some weight & tone up my body, but I love my curves & completely embrace them.