True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I wish there was a new MFP rule: any user making vague posts can be challenged by a tribunal of no fewer than three members. If said user is approached by the tribunal, all details pertaining to the vague post must be divulged posthaste.

Vague posts are almost always linked to a mfp romance taking a nose dive..

Hahahahaha. This made my day

So it's over? :disappointed:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes I have really irrational fears about disastrous situations following or finding me.
  • rcreynol3090
    rcreynol3090 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I dislike, nay, loathe to the point of disgust, the taste and smell of pumpkin.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

That was me till I tried pumpkin scones .. :p
  • rcreynol3090
    Options

I've tried to like it, but so far haven't. Pumpkins make excellent targets, and the chickens and goats happily clean up the mess. Good enough.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited September 2017
    Options

I've tried to like it, but so far haven't. Pumpkins make excellent targets, and the chickens and goats happily clean up the mess. Good enough.

I can't come at it any other way..but a pumpkin scone is really good..though tbh there's not a strong pumpkin presence..only 1 cup of mashed in the scone dough. I can't even imagine eating a pumpkin pie though ewww

I confess I always think of you as the naked gardener :laugh:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I confess that I lost my temper yesterday, was harsh and even cruel in the words that I used to someone I Love!
  • rcreynol3090
    Options

I can't come at it any other way..but a pumpkin scone is really good..though tbh there's not a strong pumpkin presence..only 1 cup of mashed in the scone dough. I can't even imagine eating a pumpkin pie though ewww

Well, I live at the end of a dead-end road, in the middle of woods. Perfect opportunity to be comfy.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Well, I live at the end of a dead-end road, in the middle of woods. Perfect opportunity to be comfy.

Did you ever see that movie "The Hills have Eyes? .... Ya never know who's hiding in the bushes perving ..what was your address again :laugh:
  • rcreynol3090
    Options

Did you ever see that movie "The Hills have Eyes? .... Ya never know who's hiding in the bushes perving ..what was your address again :laugh:

I'm never unarmed... pervs will regret it. :o
  • slimgirljo15
    edited September 2017
    Options

I'm never unarmed... pervs will regret it. :o

Looks like I'll need my super high powered binoculars then and a bulletproof vest :laugh: lol
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I've been in bed for much of the last 24hrs.

I'm coming over, move over. :p
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    The knowledge that I never truly mattered. I'm having a hard time grasping this realization. These are the thoughts that's keeping me awake at 5 am on a Sunday morning ugh....
  • CaloricCountess
    CaloricCountess Posts: 202 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    The knowledge that I never truly mattered. I'm having a hard time grasping this realization. These are the thoughts that's keeping me awake at 5 am on a Sunday morning ugh....

I disagree, with this! I don't know much, about you but I do believe, that you've said; that you've a child. If so just having a child means that by creating another generation of your family, you've further ensured that your family won't go extinct for at least another generation; that matters!
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

I disagree, with this! I don't know much, about you but I do believe, that you've said; that you've a child. If so just having a child means that by creating another generation of your family, you've further ensured that your family won't go extinct for at least another generation; that matters!

Sometimes we want to make an impact outside of our own fruits but yes, good point.