True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I would never get married again. Or will never, if things do ever end.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Same.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Same.

I used to say this but now that I'm divorced (and old) I think if I find "Mr. Really Right", I might consider it. He has to be really really right though. :p
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

Same.

I used to say this but now that I'm divorced (and old) I think if I find "Mr. Really Right", I might consider it. He has to be really really be right though. :p

Suppose I don't know how it would be and what a really, REALLY good relationship might make me consider, so I stand corrected to say, "I could never see getting married again at this point".
  • Timshel_
    Options

Same.

I used to say this but now that I'm divorced (and old) I think if I find "Mr. Really Right", I might consider it. He has to be really really be right though. :p

Suppose I don't know how it would be and what a really, REALLY good relationship might make me consider, so I stand corrected to say, "I could never see getting married again at this point".

I confess I'm a little scared of growing old alone but I'm not settling for just anyone just because I'm lonely.

Preach it J.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Same.

This is all true. I just told a friend last week that if I were in a really good "normal" relationship I may take the plunge again. But he is gonna have to be one freaking amazing guy.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Same.

This is all true. I just told a friend last week that if I were in a really good "normal" relationship I may take the plunge again. But he is gonna have to be one freaking amazing guy.

Yup. Not that anyone should ever "settle" but I can see if you've never been married then sure go for it. However, when you've been married before (for me 27 years) and have been through all kinds of hell, then it's going to take A LOT for me to "take that plunge again". That said, I'm a hopeless romantic and I'm not losing hope.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options

Same.

Yup. Not that anyone should ever "settle" but I can see if you've never been married then sure go for it. However, when you've been married before (for me 27 years) and have been through all kinds of hell, then it's going to take A LOT for me to "take that plunge again". That said, I'm a hopeless romantic and I'm not losing hope.

<3

20 years here. Not all of it has been hell but the past several years have and I am over it. He was suppose to move out at the end of this month but now he is "trying" and back peddling. I know it won't last. So I am paying off bills and preparing as much as I can in the mean time.

stay strong. You deserve to be happy.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Same.

I married a second time and don't regret it one bit, even though we aren't together in that way now.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Same.

<3

20 years here. Not all of it has been hell but the past several years have and I am over it. He was suppose to move out at the end of this month but now he is "trying" and back peddling. I know it won't last. So I am paying off bills and preparing as much as I can in the mean time.

It's not easy Aly .. hugs girl
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Let my start by saying I would never kill myself.
    Being around for my kids is way too important to me.

That being said my mind has been telling me I'm better off dead for the last year. I have completely stopped taking care of myself and have allowed myself to become a kind of person younger me would despise. I have stopped making music and videos and writing stories and I learned to hate myself.

Yesterday I decided to lay off of myself and to help myself to be closer to happy. I am going to do whole 30 this month and push myself to the gym. I am ending my toxic relationship. I will talk positively to and about myself.

I guess my confession is i am excited to be excited about life again.

Im sooo happy to hear this .. :+1:
  • Lisa8823168
    Lisa8823168 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I confess that I sometimes loath my skinny kids for eating without limits...in front of me!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options

Same.

<3

I got room for you at my crib

Yeah but she'll freeze to death.