True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    So the mailman at my office and I have become buddies over the past several months.. I am usually in the front office when he comes in. The past few days I have been back in my office. He has made a point to come "find" me when I am not visible. Today he told me a joke which involved holding my hand and ended up holding my hand a bit longer than the joke required. I guess my confession is that it should probably freak me out a little but it didn't.

so what's the scoop? does the mailman deliver the packages on time or what?

giphy.gif

He does deliver on time. In his sexy blue shirts and the sweat glistening on his forehead.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    So the mailman at my office and I have become buddies over the past several months.. I am usually in the front office when he comes in. The past few days I have been back in my office. He has made a point to come "find" me when I am not visible. Today he told me a joke which involved holding my hand and ended up holding my hand a bit longer than the joke required. I guess my confession is that it should probably freak me out a little but it didn't.

giphy.gif

He does deliver on time. In his sexy blue shirts and the sweat glistening on his forehead.

All I can think of is Kyle from Legally Blonde
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

giphy.gif

you could write a really good smut novel with that kind of detail

The mailman and optician chronicles
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I don't get people who don't want to travel.

Well lets see

To many people
    Cancellations due to bad weather
    Baggage lost or damage

Shall I go on ...

*Expensive and not fitting in the monetary budget or the days of allotted vacation of the common wage slave
    *The only thing more hellish than the airport experience is flying coach on a plane
    *language barriers
    *constant and unfamiliar inconveniences
    *increased risk of food and drink borne disease and infection, sexual harassment and sexual attack
    *laws and law enforcement in many countries that don't adequately protect the basic safety of their own citizens, not to mention foreigners, and particularly American foreigners who are the most disliked and unwelcomed demographic abroad
    *having to barter with some shyster if you want to buy a bag of apples on the street
    *drunken bus drivers driving 100 miles per hour around hairpin curves along mountain roads with no guardrail
    *the smell of diesel fuel in the air that never ever goes away
    *elevators the size of coffins that haven't been safety inspected since just after World War 2
    *warm beer, warm pepsi and milk that comes in a box

You nailed it took it home girl .... touch down !

zwdfsn6lndmx.gif

Thank you darling. No offense Surfypants. I admire people who have the steeliness to travel. I'm more of a delicate fleur. I was obsessed with travel as a teenager, saved up for a year and took a class trip to Europe. It was interesting and awful at the same time for all the reasons I mentioned and many more. When I got back to my city in the U.S., I was never so grateful for anything in my life. I got over the travel bug after that one trip, never got it again and have never regretted it. I will never leave the U.S. again. Everything I need and love and want is right here and if I want to travel, I have this glorious expansive country to do it in. By Amtrak only!

I'm not offended. Our opinions on the subject differ and that's fine. I just stated that I don't understand those who have no desire to without ever experiencing it. Love it or hate it - each to their own :)

I was just playing you didn't need to flag

Flag? What the flag are you talking about

Yup .. stroll up someone flag me ...

Yeah so that wouldn't be me flaggin' you..nice assumption though :D

This happened to me today too weird
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    pekovic_m wrote: »
    I feel like a roasted potato, chewed and ingested, swimming in the ocean of poos.

Is this a good poem? @unfilterednate

It made me feel glorious!
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

ta7yhkes2vu2.gif

I found him!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »

giphy.gif

ta7yhkes2vu2.gif

I found him!

Hahaha! I could say so much right now but I gotta watch my points till January. :D
  • mtbusse73
    mtbusse73 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ok....I put my compression boxers (drifit type) on in the dark this morning before heading to the gym. Was riding the stationary bike.... started losing circulation in my "mid" section. I can't make this *kitten* up. Felt like I had to "confess" this...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    mtbusse73 wrote: »
    Ok....I put my compression boxers (drifit type) on in the dark this morning before heading to the gym. Was riding the stationary bike.... started losing circulation in my "mid" section. I can't make this *kitten* up. Felt like I had to "confess" this...

Sorry.. I laughed way too hard :laugh: