True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Sivadee00
    Sivadee00 Posts: 428 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I have sinned. I ate Taco Bell...
    Crunchwrap with soda and soft taco...and accidentally some wrapper that came with said soft taco (oops).

Forgive me venerable ones of mfp! Please accept my confession. What penance must I pay to earn your forgiveness?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Sivadee00 wrote: »
    Crunchwrap with soda and soft taco...and accidentally some wrapper that came with said soft taco (oops).

Forgive me venerable ones of mfp! Please accept my confession. What penance must I pay to earn your forgiveness?

Send me an FR and we gokd
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Sivadee00 wrote: »

I am totally craving some Taco Bell now...
  • sa_kiwi
    sa_kiwi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I used to own a Vengaboys cd...
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    So the mailman at my office and I have become buddies over the past several months.. I am usually in the front office when he comes in. The past few days I have been back in my office. He has made a point to come "find" me when I am not visible. Today he told me a joke which involved holding my hand and ended up holding my hand a bit longer than the joke required. I guess my confession is that it should probably freak me out a little but it didn't.

Sorry to your hubby but I ship it
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    So the mailman at my office and I have become buddies over the past several months.. I am usually in the front office when he comes in. The past few days I have been back in my office. He has made a point to come "find" me when I am not visible. Today he told me a joke which involved holding my hand and ended up holding my hand a bit longer than the joke required. I guess my confession is that it should probably freak me out a little but it didn't.

KRSJjUk.gif

Hahahahahah! I will be a good girl but today's hand holding incident was interesting. He has even shown some of our jokes that we have texted back and forth to his wife. For some reason she didn't find them as funny as we did.

She does NOT ship it

:D Or she does just doesn't have a sense of humor! I only send some funny *kitten* *kitten*!

Disclaimer: he gave me his number a few months ago to send some jokes I had shown him in the office. We do not text/talk or anything else outside the 5-15 (sometimes 30) minutes he spends at our office daily.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

KRSJjUk.gif

Hahahahahah! I will be a good girl but today's hand holding incident was interesting. He has even shown some of our jokes that we have texted back and forth to his wife. For some reason she didn't find them as funny as we did.

homewrecker.

I have been called worse and no, I would never do anything more than send him some jokes that he requested. I am really digging a hole here so I will stop there. lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

KRSJjUk.gif

homewrecker.

I have been called worse and no, I would never do anything more than send him some jokes that he requested. I am really digging a hole here so I will stop there. lol

its okay we've all drank from the volcano a time or two.

Is that an euphemism for an eruption?
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    sometimes i think i may be a man trapped in a mans body. unfortunately, that doesn't open up any additional opportunities for me~