True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I didn't realize by changing my picture I'd be twinsies with @Carillon_Campanello
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I feel like I got a lot done, but looking at it I didn't really get *kitten* done. FML
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I didn't realize by changing my picture I'd be twinsies with @Carillon_Campanello

Totally twinsies.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can't seem to shake this "I've lost 70 pounds but I'm still fat, so why bother?" feeling. I really hate this endless middle part of a long term weight loss effort. I do look at pics from before and see that I'm a lot less fat than I was, and that helps sometimes... But ugh. I can't help but feeling like I'm doing all this work and standing in place. 90 pounds to go is significantly better than 160, but there is no end in sight and I feel stuck. And a little burnt out.

Set little goals. That works for me. And hello you've already lost 70lb that's kind of amazing don't beat yourself up. Easier said than done because we all always see our faults and never see our progress but you're doing amazing. Keep up the good work
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Me and my buddy Jack. We like to fight.

Don't fight

Too late.

Jeremy 4.

Jack 0.

Tab is still open.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

But i will still make it under my calories and macros fo,rthe day.

Because Awesomesauce.

Be nice to Jack. He can kick your *kitten* if you're not careful.
  • synchkat
    Options

Don't fight

Too late.

Jeremy 4.

Jack 0.

Tab is still open.

You don't waste time.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Don't fight

Too late.

Jeremy 4.

Jack 0.

Tab is still open.

Well, if you're going all in... Have one for me! Because I don't have the calories to dance with Jim tonight.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options

Don't fight

Too late.

Jeremy 4.

Jack 0.

Tab is still open.

You don't waste time.

I do not *kitten* around with my whiskey.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    edited April 2017
    Options

Don't fight

Too late.

Jeremy 4.

Jack 0.

Tab is still open.

Well, if you're going all in... Have one for me! Because I don't have the calories to dance with Jim tonight.

Done.

I have the calories for about 12 more shots of Jack. I'm daring not dumb.

I have tolerance for about 4 or 5 more.

Also not posting anymore here as to not endanger thread longevity.
  • synchkat
    Options

Don't fight

Too late.

Jeremy 4.

Jack 0.

Tab is still open.

Done.

I have tolerance fo,rabout 4 o5 more.

That's a lot
    I think you should record something for us after each shot and post it
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Don't fight

Too late.

Jeremy 4.

Jack 0.

Tab is still open.

Done.

You're the best! :*

And typing in drunkenese.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess that I can't seem to shake this "I've lost 70 pounds but I'm still fat, so why bother?" feeling. I really hate this endless middle part of a long term weight loss effort. I do look at pics from before and see that I'm a lot less fat than I was, and that helps sometimes... But ugh. I can't help but feeling like I'm doing all this work and standing in place. 90 pounds to go is significantly better than 160, but there is no end in sight and I feel stuck. And a little burnt out.

Set little goals. That works for me. And hello you've already lost 70lb that's kind of amazing don't beat yourself up. Easier said than done because we all always see our faults and never see our progress but you're doing amazing. Keep up the good work

Thanks... I'm trying to focus on the little goals, but it's getting harder to do that. I've been focusing on the fitness goals to give myself a little change of pace, but the food started slacking. Pain in the butt.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Don't fight

Too late.

Jeremy 4.

Jack 0.

Tab is still open.

Done.

That's a lot
    I think you should record something for us after each shot and post it

I confess I was thinking this, too.
  • synchkat
    Options

Thanks... I'm trying to focus on the little goals, but it's getting harder to do that. I've been focusing on the fitness goals to give myself a little change of pace, but the food started slacking. Pain in the butt.

What about a break from logging food. just to give yourself a little break. Still eat well but maybe take a day or two off. you're doing great with the running so perhaps a reward? I rarely log anymore because i get this feeling like you have...what's the point.

Also if you're running more you'll notice your body Changing and fat melting away. It's why I run despite having it
  • FeraFilia
    Options

What about a break from logging food. just to give yourself a little break. Still eat well but maybe take a day or two off. you're doing great with the running so perhaps a reward? I rarely log anymore because i get this feeling like you have...what's the point.

Also if you're running more you'll notice your body Changing and fat melting away. It's why I run despite having it

This is true. I took a picture at the beginning of March, and one at the end, and my waist line was much more clearly defined, even though I'd only lost 6 pounds. I am trying to push hard for just another couple months until my beach vacation... but I'm not having much success. So much for motivation, heh.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

This is true. I took a picture at the beginning of March, and one at the end, and my waist line was much more clearly defined, even though I'd only lost 6 pounds. I am trying to push hard for just another couple months until my beach vacation... but I'm not having much success. So much for motivation, heh.

Since you're exercising you should probably start going more by measurements and how your clothes fit. Have you started adding any weights? I highly, highly recommend it.

I *really* want to... But I don't go to a gym, and I'm kind of a chicken. I don't trust myself to follow a video correctly and do the lifts without hurting myself. I have a weight bench, bars, and plates. I just don't know what I'm doing and don't want to hurt myself. I need someone to come to my house and show me how not to break myself.
  • synchkat
    Options

Since you're exercising you should probably start going more by measurements and how your clothes fit. Have you started adding any weights? I highly, highly recommend it.

I *really* want to... But I don't go to a gym, and I'm kind of a chicken. I don't trust myself to follow a video correctly and do the lifts without hurting myself. I have a weight bench, bars, and plates. I just don't know what I'm doing and don't want to hurt myself. I need someone to come to my house and show me how not to break myself.

Can you get a training session at a gym? Find a personal trainer to just show you what to do
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Can you get a training session at a gym? Find a personal trainer to just show you what to do

I'm not sure. As far as I know, that requires a membership... and the closest gym is like 45 minutes away, so a little inconvenient. I didn't think about that, but I'll look into it and see if a session with a trainer is possible, and affordable.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Maybe look for a trainer juat starting out? Is there a college nearby that might teach this?

It's good to have good form so you're going about it rhe right way.