• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess that I really really wish people would stop making above you threads here in chit chat.

You're right we need more dating type ones...you know the a/s/l kind

haha maybe it's cause I'm tired, but I have no idea what a/s/l stands for lol

a/s/l new to me too....

my mind was running filthy trying to figure it out

As if your mind isnt usually running filthy

... we all have our (de)faults
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Another nice thing about nice weather.. can wash and wax my car myself and not have to go through a car wash. Looks brand new again.

I love washing my truck. I wish it would stop raining every couple of days so I could give it a bath.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess that I really really wish people would stop making above you threads here in chit chat.

a/s/l new to me too....

a/s/l new to me too....

haha I was thinking it must be something dirty too. But couldn't figure it out.

Pervs!

But I love you both anyway. (Or maybe because of it)

<3

a/s/l new to me too....

a/s/l new to me too....

Pervs!

either way, I'll take it!

I confess I was I tiny bit worried about possibly offending you two, but clearly I didn't. And that's good. :)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess,I have been sober since Christmas day of last year. And tonight I am 10 drinks deep.

All good things come to an end.

@Carillon_Campanello
    We all go through dark times. Its okay if you fall down, as long as learn from your mistakes and get back up. Tomorrow is a new day. *hugs*
  • gingerdoesfitness
    gingerdoesfitness Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Confession...I hate my swoon to ex husbands girlfriend not only bc he left me for her and she was one of my close friends but also bc if not more so she is 100 pounds heavier than me and I'm not little....so I have to wonder what is wrong with me
  • Motorsheen
    Options

a/s/l new to me too....

a/s/l new to me too....

Pervs!

<3

a/s/l new to me too....

a/s/l new to me too....

Pervs!

I confess I was I tiny bit worried about possibly offending you two, but clearly I didn't. And that's good. :)

I am a self admitted perv. Not much offends me.

kindred spirit

... what are you wearing?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Confession...I hate my swoon to ex husbands girlfriend not only bc he left me for her and she was one of my close friends but also bc if not more so she is 100 pounds heavier than me and I'm not little....so I have to wonder what is wrong with me

There's nothing wrong with you.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

a/s/l new to me too....

a/s/l new to me too....

Pervs!

<3

a/s/l new to me too....

a/s/l new to me too....

Pervs!

I am a self admitted perv. Not much offends me.

Same for me, on both counts. But I've had to learn to bite my tongue. A lot.

I don't always win the battle.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

This.

his issues, not yours
  • synchkat
    Options

This.

his issues, not yours

I was going to say this is definitely a case of it's not you it's him.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

This.

his issues, not yours

I was going to say this is definitely a case of it's not you it's him.

Yeah, the first instinct is to look inward, so it's not her fault to do this whole self-check thing.

Most of us would, unless one is a complete narcissist.
  • ana_varn
    ana_varn Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I confess that I vape too much and feel guilty about it.

I also confess that yesterday I didn't finish logging in my diary because I ate 2 or 3 or 4 snacks maybe meals, much like someone else said.

I confess that I spent too much time on the internet today.

Time to go offline. That was cathartic. Thank you for this thread. :D
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess i'm so desperate to get out of a friend event this coming Friday that I offered to take my mom to church. I'd rather take the torture of sitting through that sort of thing than having to listen to one of our friends criticize me, hubs and my boy and explain to me how wonderful and advanced her child is. Just her one child though because she's in private school and the other isn't. Where's the logic there
  • synchkat
    Options
    I smell like the outdoors I'm not sure it's that's an ick or an mmm
  • gingerdoesfitness
    gingerdoesfitness Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Confession...I hate my swoon to ex husbands girlfriend not only bc he left me for her and she was one of my close friends but also bc if not more so she is 100 pounds heavier than me and I'm not little....so I have to wonder what is wrong with me[/quote

If she hadn't been a friend of mine it would be different...but they both are very much to blame even after I heard rumours lol I tol her I trust you giving my husband rides to work so I didn't have o get the youngest up at 4....if it was some random person thAt didn't know he was married and thAt I trusted it would be different

I would say try to get to a place where you don't hate her. Him leaving you for her is on him, not her. My ex most likely left me for his current girlfriend now fiancee. I hold no grudge towards her. If she can put up with him, more power to her! lol
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess yesterday I went to get a fig newton and it slipped out of my hand and hit the floor. So I picked that bad boy up and I ate it because the 15 second rule is very real.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I am having a serious I CAN'T EVEN moment with one of my best friends right now. I love her to pieces but she's trying to tell me what I need to do to lose weight. Not only is she more overweight than I am, she's not actively trying to lose weight right now, either. Nor has she successfully lost weight in the past since I've known her. Her advice is so much crap, and I'm too nice to point out my success an her lack thereof. :neutral:
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have double standards - I am p*ssed at my wife for not trying to lose weight and p*ssed at my son for going vegetarian to try and lose weight which is such a pain cooking a family meal.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I confess yesterday I went to get a fig newton and it slipped out of my hand and hit the floor. So I picked that bad boy up and I ate it because the 15 second rule is very real.

Oh please. I confess I wouldn't even hesitate...I will eat a cookie off the floor without thinking twice.

It's a cookie. If it fits my calorie goals, I will have it. No. Matter. What.