True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Zeuggma
    Zeuggma Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't use MFP to track calories at all anymore--even though I'm still losing weight--but I like the forums for all the support.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    years ago I went to a seance at Winchester House on Hallows Eve @ midnight... it sure was fun and eerie.

That's a really cool place, where i got my dick mug... i mean bullet mug
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I'm terrified of haunted houses and refuse to go in any!

OMG me too!!! last time I tried I cried in line I was so scared!!

Hahaha, sounds like me! They freak me the *kitten* out!

I was once told that if you walk into a haunted house, they just might follow you home... :grimace:

And that's what's weird with me......i would totally go into a real haunted house (cuz I believe in all that crap) BUT, these Halloween haunted houses, helllllllllll noooooo! Lol

Fake haunted houses suck. I don't even bother with those. I prefer the real deal. Book me a night at a haunted house and make me a believer lol

I would TOTALLY go with you!!!!!!!

There's a haunted mansion in St.Louis called The Lemp Mansion. Been there once for a Christmas party, there, I learned they have ghost tours of the underground of the house :# One day...one day... lol

Duuudeee...
    One of these days I want to do the flash light tour at the Winchester mystery in San Jose on Halloween... But you need to book years in advance..

I had a ghost shake my bed before... No *kitten* *kitten*, it was scary af..

Years? Damn. That sounds like something I'd do given the chance.
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm a juggalo, ppl treat me like I'm dumb, the government classifies me as a gang member, and my music terrifies my family. But I'm a Catholic school secretary, I have a BA in psychology, I've never done drugs, I like to study apologetics, I've even taught Sunday school to 5th graders! I'm not some loser meth head, I'm probably one of the friendliest ppl you'll ever meet...I just have a huuuuuge misunderstood family! Whoop whoop
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I'm a juggalo, ppl treat me like I'm dumb, the government classifies me as a gang member, and my music terrifies my family. But I'm a Catholic school secretary, I have a BA in psychology, I've never done drugs, I like to study apologetics, I've even taught Sunday school to 5th graders! I'm not some loser meth head, I'm probably one of the friendliest ppl you'll ever meet...I just have a huuuuuge misunderstood family! Whoop whoop

hs2k045a2grp.gif
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »

that's insane

Well I am a fan of the Insane Clown Posse afterall lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess I rage post when I'm bowling bad...

I'm bowling bad

Uh ohh *runs for cover* :#
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »

that's insane

Well I am a fan of the Insane Clown Posse afterall lol

Wow... I haven't heard that name in soooo long lol I liked one of their songs.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I confess I keep most people at arms length and it costs me dearly sometimes. Don't be like me. Let people in, some people turn out to be the arseholes you thought they were, but some people turn out to be the most amazing people and your life becomes better for having known them.

;)
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I confess I keep most people at arms length and it costs me dearly sometimes. Don't be like me. Let people in, some people turn out to be the arseholes you thought they were, but some people turn out to be the most amazing people and your life becomes better for having known them.

Let me in!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »

Let me in!

I've been in her dreams. I win.

You all have been in mine at some point, a few of you at the same time so I think I win.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I was once told that if you walk into a haunted house, they just might follow you home... :grimace:

And that's what's weird with me......i would totally go into a real haunted house (cuz I believe in all that crap) BUT, these Halloween haunted houses, helllllllllll noooooo! Lol

Fake haunted houses suck. I don't even bother with those. I prefer the real deal. Book me a night at a haunted house and make me a believer lol

There's a haunted mansion in St.Louis called The Lemp Mansion. Been there once for a Christmas party, there, I learned they have ghost tours of the underground of the house :# One day...one day... lol

Duuudeee...
    One of these days I want to do the flash light tour at the Winchester mystery in San Jose on Halloween... But you need to book years in advance..

The house is really haunted... And there's stairs that lead to nowhere and doors to nothing...

The lady who owned it was a widow and heir to the Winchester fortune... She lost her husband and son to Spanish flu and went crazy, telling the builders to just keep building because she didn't want to live there without her family... But she eventually did, and supposedly they all 3 haunt the house...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    IC... I'm good with kids...
    My little nephew was over today (coddled at home) 2yrs old... I was trying to sleep and that little terror was running all over the house, screaming... I walked out there and within 10 seconds his little *kitten* was silent, didn't hear a peep out of him the rest of the day,

Lol :lol:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    IC... I'm good with kids...
    My little nephew was over today (coddled at home) 2yrs old... I was trying to sleep and that little terror was running all over the house, screaming... I walked out there and within 10 seconds his little *kitten* was silent, didn't hear a peep out of him the rest of the day,

Lol :lol:

Just because you taped his mouth shut and locked him in a closet, doesn’t mean you’re good with kids.

oqli0ea2tnc7.gif
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options

Duuudeee...

The house is really haunted... And there's stairs that lead to nowhere and doors to nothing...

The lady who owned it was a widow and heir to the Winchester fortune... She lost her husband and son to Spanish flu and went crazy, telling the builders to just keep building because she didn't want to live there without her family... But she eventually did, and supposedly they all 3 haunt the house...

I thought she kept building and rebuilding because some fortune teller told her that it will keep the bad luck away