True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I am going through some tough *kitten*, and i am having a rough time. People keep telling me 'maybe you're wrong''there are other ways' but honestly the only thing I know for sure right now is I made the right choice

:*:)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wish MFP could have a flashing "THIS IS A JOKE" option that you could tick to inform people that you're trying to be funny rather than serious

Here are some choices:

0xwc5pl5or9g.gif
    lv6asgyopdld.gif
    vqkjl249e072.gif
    xpd0ccbosk7v.gif
    wuu6on0h9pwh.gif
    k6tvz1y6f1dp.gif
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    My mother is dying and I think I'm starting to dislike my sisters (brother excluded) and probably would be happy not to ever talk to them again if it weren't for my nephew and niece. They are not treating me the greatest and I don't need any negative energy. :\
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    tamlou89 wrote: »
    MrSith wrote: »
    My mother is dying and I think I'm starting to dislike my sisters (brother excluded) and probably would be happy not to ever talk to them again if it weren't for my nephew and niece. They are not treating me the greatest and I don't need any negative energy. :\

Sorry you are going through that

One of them has always been that way....resenting me because I have succeeded etc and the other is seemingly acting dumb as well.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    pekovic_m wrote: »
    Last night I slept for 12 hours straight, plus a 2 hour nap this evening. I don't know what the heck is going on with my body...It's 8.25pm over here and tomorrow is Monday. I'm tired and worried. Should I go to sleep? Should I cry? Should I...eh?

Sending hugs. I would sleep if I were you. You obviously need it. If you can't sleep then cry. I firmly believe that crying is a natural stress reliever.
  • qudoos
    qudoos Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I confesses I ate lots of pizza!! Looking for motivations and support please feel free to add!
  • jkcham9292
    jkcham9292 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I bn having cheat days for the past couple days
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    hellvee wrote: »
    Evanescence made me immortal.

You do realise this is going to be stuck in my head now. I love this song
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Lastnight was the first night all the stuff was out of the apartment and i guess i forgot and it was a rough thing to come home to.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Lastnight was the first night all the stuff was out of the apartment and i guess i forgot and it was a rough thing to come home to.

Big hugs :*
  • Alligator423
    Alligator423 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I've gone on 2 really good dates with a guy, but I'm afraid to sleep with him because of my body insecurities. I fear he's seen me only in the 2 flattering outfits I've chosen and will be disappointed : (
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I've gone on 2 really good dates with a guy, but I'm afraid to sleep with him because of my body insecurities. I fear he's seen me only in the 2 flattering outfits I've chosen and will be disappointed : (

You gotta be a bridge or be a tree

Get over it

Or leaf
  • Paul02129
    Paul02129 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I gained ten pounds on a cruise
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really don't have anything to confess atm, so.. I just hope you all have a wonderful day. Free candy day is tomorrow!! :D
  • Johns_Dope_AF
    Johns_Dope_AF Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really don't have anything to confess atm, so.. I just hope you all have a wonderful day. Free candy day is tomorrow!! :D

Thats true, but are you gonna indulge tomorrow? I'm just curious if everyone else is...