True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Whenever I see someone with a handicapped sticker driving like an A-hole, I assume they became handicapped in a car accident by driving like an A-hole.

I always assume they are lazy handicap sticker theives.

I always assume they are handicapped and have trouble driving due to physical issues that make it harder for them to drive.

You'd think they'd drive much slower (within 5-10mph of the speed limit) and less aggressively if they were having trouble driving. I suppose I'll try to give them benefit of the doubt. Unless they hit me. Then I'm going to give them a dead leg.

I agree, some people, regardless of their physical condition or age, should not be behind the wheel.

Like when they are going 15 miles below the speed limit in a 25 mph zone and won't pull over to let people pass or that lady that ran a stop sign when I was trying to turn left yesterday.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    Whenever I see someone with a handicapped sticker driving like an A-hole, I assume they became handicapped in a car accident by driving like an A-hole.

I always assume they are handicapped and have trouble driving due to physical issues that make it harder for them to drive.

That word assume ya know.

Yes assume as in assume they got a handicap plate or placard from the DMV because they have one or more of the following:
    • Lung disease
    • Heart disease
    • Substantially impaired mobility, for example, use of a wheelchair, brace, or cane
    • A disease that significantly limits your ability walk or to use your legs
    • Documented vision problems, including low-vision or partial sightedness
    • Loss of one or both legs or loss of both hands, or limited use of these parts

Anyone can get a placard if they want one. It's not that hard knowingly working in the medical field.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    IC that every time I read the thread title Underactive thyroid I read it as Unattractive Thyroid
  • cee134
    Options

Yes assume as in assume they got a handicap plate or placard from the DMV because they have one or more of the following:
    • Lung disease
    • Heart disease
    • Substantially impaired mobility, for example, use of a wheelchair, brace, or cane

Anyone can get a placard if they want one. It's not that hard knowingly working in the medical field.

Surely you can't be serious.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    LOL. Awesome set-up and delivery.
  • cee134
    Options
    I believed in you all.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    IC that every time I read the thread title Underactive thyroid I read it as Unattractive Thyroid

I do too!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    I believed in you all.

.... what a colossal mistake.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I believed in you all.

.... what a colossal mistake.

MOTORSHEEN!! Welcome home!

Thanks!

It's good to be back.

.... sorta

• pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I do too!

LMAO Glad I am not the only one
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I do too!

LMAO Glad I am not the only one

Oh, you two...

Oh, you too...
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options

• Lung disease
    • Heart disease

Why would I make the comment if I wasn't?
  • cee134
    Options

• Lung disease
    • Heart disease

Why would I make the comment if I wasn't?

If you weren't Shirley?
  • HealthyAshes88888
    HealthyAshes88888 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    I'm going to eat massive amounts of chocolate when my kids go to bed
  • hargiebargie
    hargiebargie Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Im extremely sensitive and cry a lot.
  • hargiebargie
    Options
    its definitely not a contest.
  • hargiebargie
    Options
    its definitely not a contest.

This is the internet, everything is a contest.

Not to me. couldnt give a *kitten* less.